Reviews for Paradise Lost
Paula19 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Now, if only Edward had caught up with the other "vampires" - it would have made Alice's life so much easier later on ... but life just never works out that easily! Poor Edward must have been suffering whiplash himself, what with the major mood swings he goes through on the island - from the heights to the depths. But I loved seeing inside his head. Cheers! Paula
SCullen13 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
YES you got it right! Very good
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very Much like Edward
Forgottobealover chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Badababapa I'm loving it ;D.

You caputer edward so well :O. I'd litteraly say you have a gift for writting.
J chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
One thing about these stories that always amuses me. He is so sure he knows everything, it would be a lot more peaceful if he just asked. You got the arogance perfectly. Good one!
white rose chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
AGain - you do a GREAT job with EPOV!
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
i think it's exactly right. :)
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
i thought you portrayed the hunting really well. i liked the insert about the jaguar being endangered and edward passing it by. i'm not sure how believable it is that he would spend so much time tracking the vampire/human scent for esme and carlisle just because he is SO obsessed with bella right now. i think he would have more of a one track mind. but it was great reading anyway. seriously, your writing is very easy to read and flows really well. it's very professional, like you're a real writer.

i loved the reference to hulien and ...oh my gosh i forgot his name! oh well. you know who i mean. :)
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
oh my gosh! this is incredible! i thought it was going to be all angsty, which don't get me wrong, i mean he is angsty, but it's managable. i can't stand the stories of constant and depressing dialogs or monologs. this is so realistic! so spot on to his character! amazing!
Sporkfairy93 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I love love love your writing, your pitch-perfect take on Edwards POV, and your impeccable canon. These Isle Esme scenes are so very wonderful, and bits I've always wanted to see done from EPOV.

One frustration reading this, though - the order. Is there ANY way to move this to the 4th chapter, and have things chronologically? The slam back to earth of this scene kind of ruins the beauty of the following Surrender and Hunting chapters. Putting this one after the Hunting one would also make the last paragraphs of the Hunting chapter all the more poignant.
TCD chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Always good! I really liked what you've done, it's still unpredictable as all your stories so well done! :) I love your style! :) X Thari
TCD chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! :) It's really nicely done! :) You did it exactly right :) X Thari
TCD chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
As always you wrote it all so logically and plausible, I completely believe all your EPOV's, they're so in character! I really liked this bit, especially that first his doubt is just about whether Bella had wanted the child, whether she was happy with it or not and only then did it turn to concern for Bella when he realized what was really going on :) I like that his reaction first was purely human in a way! Really well done! :) X Thari
TCD chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
As all your EPOV's I love it, and you're right, after this I can agree with Edward a little more, although I'm really glad he changed his mind after the dream for Bella's sake! She finally was able to have sex with him and then he goes and is all grumpy about it, that must suck! :O Looking forward to the rest of the chapters! X Thari
MsMayfly chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I would have liked your take on the conversation between edward and carlisle. I always wonder about the other side of conversations like that...

I read this chapter last so they were in order.. this was a great dip into Edwards mind on the island. Nicely done :)
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »