Reviews for Paradise Lost
trythis chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
You are filling in all the missing pieces so nicely. Thank you!
IcyFirey07 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Every time I read anything from Edward's perspective I melt. I love reading what his thoughts would have been during specific scenes of the books and I think you did a fantastic job with these ones. My favorite one was 'Surrender'. Ever since I read BD I've always tried to picture what Edward was going through and I think you did a good job portraying that. Have you ever written anything in Edward's perspective during the time Bella was pregnant? I think that would be a really good one.
AlexisKlainer chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Tis an awesome story and you got it EXACTLY right!

Even though there isnt any mature stuffs it STILL made a shiver of pleasure go down my spine! Well done! :)

and I cannot WAIT for another chapter!
AlexisKlainer chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Tis an awesome story and you got it EXACTLY right!

Paula19 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Now, if only Edward had caught up with the other "vampires" - it would have made Alice's life so much easier later on ... but life just never works out that easily! Poor Edward must have been suffering whiplash himself, what with the major mood swings he goes through on the island - from the heights to the depths. But I loved seeing inside his head. Cheers! Paula
SCullen13 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
YES you got it right! Very good
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very Much like Edward
Forgottobealover chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Badababapa I'm loving it ;D.

You caputer edward so well :O. I'd litteraly say you have a gift for writting.
J chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
One thing about these stories that always amuses me. He is so sure he knows everything, it would be a lot more peaceful if he just asked. You got the arogance perfectly. Good one!
white rose chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
AGain - you do a GREAT job with EPOV!
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
i think it's exactly right. :)
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
i thought you portrayed the hunting really well. i liked the insert about the jaguar being endangered and edward passing it by. i'm not sure how believable it is that he would spend so much time tracking the vampire/human scent for esme and carlisle just because he is SO obsessed with bella right now. i think he would have more of a one track mind. but it was great reading anyway. seriously, your writing is very easy to read and flows really well. it's very professional, like you're a real writer.

i loved the reference to hulien and ...oh my gosh i forgot his name! oh well. you know who i mean. :)
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
oh my gosh! this is incredible! i thought it was going to be all angsty, which don't get me wrong, i mean he is angsty, but it's managable. i can't stand the stories of constant and depressing dialogs or monologs. this is so realistic! so spot on to his character! amazing!
Sporkfairy93 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I love love love your writing, your pitch-perfect take on Edwards POV, and your impeccable canon. These Isle Esme scenes are so very wonderful, and bits I've always wanted to see done from EPOV.

One frustration reading this, though - the order. Is there ANY way to move this to the 4th chapter, and have things chronologically? The slam back to earth of this scene kind of ruins the beauty of the following Surrender and Hunting chapters. Putting this one after the Hunting one would also make the last paragraphs of the Hunting chapter all the more poignant.
TCD chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Always good! I really liked what you've done, it's still unpredictable as all your stories so well done! :) I love your style! :) X Thari
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »