Reviews for Paradise Lost
bananafox chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
another great story. i hope you continue this.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
AWESOME!
OrchidsMoon chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
i really like this story. i think it portrays Edward almost xactly right. the only way 2 get closer 2 his mind would b if u were Stephany Meyer. in other words i think u did great.
Ori Lee chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
All four chapters were amazing, as usual for you. I think you did a good job with Edward's hunting, although I've never been hunting either so I guess I'm not the best judge :)
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Yes, I see what you mean. At first, I was totally on Bella's side as well, because of the reason you mentioned, but now I understand Edward's point of view too. Thanks, again, for that!
Indigo1100 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Nice. I like your hating-himself Edward (lowlife, hee hee) and the rope metaphor and the idea that he came upon Nahuel's scent in the forest. You wrote EPOV very well. Thank you for your story.
LAB1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Fabulous imagination of his hunting trip! All 4 scenes were beautifully done and felt very real and true to character!
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hm...i still dont htink i agree with Edward. he's too masochistic for his own good. If bella says its nothing & she wants more, then y not?
lovepeacetwilight chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
wow, that last chapter was really clever with the half vampire-human scent. love your stories :) x
paleandicecold chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I am a Fan of your Fiction! This reminded me of what frustrated me about the original books and it's precisely what makes your wonderful writing similar in the flow and tone. There is too much fluff -not to worry though 'cause you still ROCK!
joayla chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
very clever sneaking Nahuel in the! would love for you to write a chapter on Edward remembering the scent when he meets him in breaking dawn!
Lynda chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Thank you for filling in those gaps. I am always curious to know what is going on in Edward's mind. I thoroughly love your stories and I plan on reading every one of them!
RosieWilde chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I think you wrote this very well indeed. Your Edward isn't over the top or too mushy, as I have seen many times, but instead he embodies just the perfect amount of devotion and self-loathing ;) Really good job.
KelseyBea chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I LOVED this story! Great great great!

u did awesome at Edwards POV as always and I love your idea to make these chapters

as always I can't wait to read more of your stories!
motherduckatschool chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I thought this was great.

So Edward like.