Reviews for Paradise Lost
TCD chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! :) It's really nicely done! :) You did it exactly right :) X Thari
TCD chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
As always you wrote it all so logically and plausible, I completely believe all your EPOV's, they're so in character! I really liked this bit, especially that first his doubt is just about whether Bella had wanted the child, whether she was happy with it or not and only then did it turn to concern for Bella when he realized what was really going on :) I like that his reaction first was purely human in a way! Really well done! :) X Thari
TCD chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
As all your EPOV's I love it, and you're right, after this I can agree with Edward a little more, although I'm really glad he changed his mind after the dream for Bella's sake! She finally was able to have sex with him and then he goes and is all grumpy about it, that must suck! :O Looking forward to the rest of the chapters! X Thari
MsMayfly chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I would have liked your take on the conversation between edward and carlisle. I always wonder about the other side of conversations like that...

I read this chapter last so they were in order.. this was a great dip into Edwards mind on the island. Nicely done :)
bananafox chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
another great story. i hope you continue this.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
AWESOME!
OrchidsMoon chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
i really like this story. i think it portrays Edward almost xactly right. the only way 2 get closer 2 his mind would b if u were Stephany Meyer. in other words i think u did great.
Ori Lee chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
All four chapters were amazing, as usual for you. I think you did a good job with Edward's hunting, although I've never been hunting either so I guess I'm not the best judge :)
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Yes, I see what you mean. At first, I was totally on Bella's side as well, because of the reason you mentioned, but now I understand Edward's point of view too. Thanks, again, for that!
Indigo1100 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Nice. I like your hating-himself Edward (lowlife, hee hee) and the rope metaphor and the idea that he came upon Nahuel's scent in the forest. You wrote EPOV very well. Thank you for your story.
LAB1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Fabulous imagination of his hunting trip! All 4 scenes were beautifully done and felt very real and true to character!
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hm...i still dont htink i agree with Edward. he's too masochistic for his own good. If bella says its nothing & she wants more, then y not?
lovepeacetwilight chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
wow, that last chapter was really clever with the half vampire-human scent. love your stories :) x
paleandicecold chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I am a Fan of your Fiction! This reminded me of what frustrated me about the original books and it's precisely what makes your wonderful writing similar in the flow and tone. There is too much fluff -not to worry though 'cause you still ROCK!
joayla chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
very clever sneaking Nahuel in the! would love for you to write a chapter on Edward remembering the scent when he meets him in breaking dawn!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »