Reviews for Paradise Lost
Lynda chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Thank you for filling in those gaps. I am always curious to know what is going on in Edward's mind. I thoroughly love your stories and I plan on reading every one of them!
RosieWilde chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I think you wrote this very well indeed. Your Edward isn't over the top or too mushy, as I have seen many times, but instead he embodies just the perfect amount of devotion and self-loathing ;) Really good job.
KelseyBea chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I LOVED this story! Great great great!

u did awesome at Edwards POV as always and I love your idea to make these chapters

as always I can't wait to read more of your stories!
motherduckatschool chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I thought this was great.

So Edward like.

Loved it.

Keep writing,

bookish327 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
I'm running out of things to say: I'm just a broken record of compliments to you, and you've earned them all. Once again, you did a flawless job with these four chapters. Amazing insight into Edward. I wish all Twilight fan-fic authors had your insight into him.
Lacy-Jane chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Another terrific chapter, I loved the way you described Edward's torn emotions.
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Excellent chapter, I thought it was very true to Edward's character.
purelyromantic chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
This chapter was excellent. You didn't have to go into detail about the hunting process itself but you got his thoughts down really well. It's so like Edward to think of the endangered species! ) And I'm guessing it was the scent of a half and half he got...

I love the part where he wants to protect all humans because it's Bella's kind. That thought is beautiful and very characteristic of Edward. This was a superb chapter!
purelyromantic chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
This is actually my favourite part in the whole honeymoon. It shows raw need. Simply that. We see how Bella wants it so badly and you've shown us how Edward felt. The desperation and internal battle to keep her safe and also love her in that intimate way... It couldn't have been easy.

You got it right all right )
purelyromantic chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Everytime I read BD I try to imagine what would have gone through his head at this point and it gives me a headsche. Like you have said, if he went nuts after the James issue this would have near-killed him. It becomes clearer when Jacob keeps calling him 'the burning man'. I love how you have used those short, stacatto sentences. It brings out the disjointed thoughts he would have had. Like the shock and horror. Well written!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
You are so sweet tp reply back all my reviews. I hardly think they are adequate though...

Oh Edward... Getting in his head is so hard but so irresistably challenging! I agree with both of them actually. It's just his nature to be horrified at himself and he's anyway constantly blaming himself for anything bad that happens to her. I guess when it's undeniable that his hands literally caused it, him going a little beserk is understandable. You captured this conflict in his mind so well. People think it's easy to write Edward-only misery and depression-but it's not. There is so much to think about!

kneon chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Great snapshots.

I think with the first one were he was at first thrilled with their first night together is so great. It gives all of us adults what it was like the first time. Then his reaction about hurting her was hard but hurting anyone we love even if not intentional is hard. I also had a hard time understanding Edward's reaction, but I also knew it wasn't his fault and that is what Bella was trying to convince him that no matter what it wasn't his fault for hurting her. Sometimes we unintentionally hurt the ones we love but we need to work through it.

The other chapters wer also very good and gave a good insight of what was going on in Edward's mind.

Thank you again.
NassauBlue chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Who did he smell? Was it the half vampire/half human from BD?
NassauBlue chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
You are really good at Edwards POV! I love it!

I'm stoked for the next chapter! yay :)

NassauBlue chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
That explains so much! Thank you! :)
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »