Reviews for Kimono
Le Diable chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Ah this is great. Suzaku is one of my favourite characters, one of the most honourable throughout but in the end he's cursed with the burden of being Zero for the rest of his life. I like that you explored that, it's tragic really.

Beautifully written. Well done!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really like Kallen and Suzaku the most out of all the Geass characters so I just had to read this.

Anyways, this is nice. Suzaku was very introspective and I definitely felt a hint of angst in there. I guess that you captured Suzaku perfectly with just that last sentence and how much he has to sacrifice now that he's Zero and all.

I love it.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very profound and so very sad as well. Nicely written to Suzaku is so miserable and lonely hope to read more of your work.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I just finished the series... I think this is the first ever television show that has made me cry. It really hit home... the twists and the self-sacrifices and the bravery needed to do what they did... and then there's Nunally and Suzaku and CC and Kallen who have to live with the aftermath... and, man, that's gotta *suck*.

But I could finally read this! I must say, I enjoyed it immensely, even though there was a healthy dose of angst in there. It's a good read, especially when you think about the repercussions of everything that has happened for Suzaku and Kallen... I suppose they try to support each other? No, not at all. That wouldn't be like them, would it?

But yes, I really liked this. Suzaku-In-Agony is my new favorite read. And Kallen there to "comfort" him isn't so bad either... XD

I'll get to work on my stuff then. Hopefully something will come out soon...? _
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Not bad, creepy but not bad at all.
Sakuramsm chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Nice one!

But CG is not CLAMP work, they were the character designers, the story its from Taniguchi and Okouchi both work for Sunrise. Just to clear this jeje

Keep writing please...
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
that was...deep. yeah, yeah not the most original feedback, but its true. and its interesting to read a resigned suzaku instead of a hysterical one in an aftermath fics. god knows there's a lot of hysterical suzakus out there.

i'm an idiot though. i cant figure out what suzaku meant by the rose. was he talking about Lelouch and how he didnt realize his self worth when he planned Zero Requiem?

gah.

explain to me, please..
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Deep and insightful, just the way i like it. Awesome job.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Right top over left? As dead person?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Оh! You've written some nice passages. The metaphorical system seems to be quite subtle. Although, in my opinion, there are several discrepancies between original character (Kururugi) and the figure in Black you shoowed us. Вut anyway, it's wonderful! I mean that story of yours. Having cast light on his permanent identity crisis you made the reader really sympathize with his unfortunate lot.