Reviews for Unconditional
beccarae21 chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
i hope you wi continue this story, please
878718780 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
beautifully written, full of suspense and nicely put together.
twinmuse chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
It's been awhile but PLEASE UPDATE!

I know Lia can figure it out!

I hope it's not too late for Emilybaby!

Please update! I wanna know what happens next!

~Colly E. of twin*muse
cyn23 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
great new chapter
Alan Grey chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
I would encourage you to update more frequently but this is just me being selfish as I have enjoyed reading this story.

I have noticed some mistakes in Chapter 8 most obviously that excess should be access and sentances should not begin with 'but' - However would work just as well.-

"There was absolutely no reason at all to.." But Emily never got to finish her sentence. "Enough"

If you have Microsoft Word set to English then you can right click and use synonyms to find other words (FYI its not perfect!)

Not abou ther, nor about the

You need to correct the space in this sentance.

That said I am finding the story interresting and look forward to the updates. I would wish the chapters to be longer but your one of the few and proud actually contributing stories so I'll be nice.

If you want me to look over Chapters for Spelling and grammer before posting just PM me and I'll do it. I only wish I could speak Dutch aswell as you type English.

Hope that this has been constructive and not sent you spiralling down into a depression.
ElislinCSI chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
oh oh...they still dont know it is the same bus Emily is in.

Interesting, please write more soon.
slplady chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
The drama heightens! Hope they get busy finding her soon! Keep it up!
slplady chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
An interesting deduction on Matt and Lia's part. I'm curious to see how her captors have such good info on what's going on with Matt and Lia. Great job. You've got me hooked!
slplady chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Glad that they know that she's still alive. You've created a lot of questions in my mind. I'm curious how you will have this plot progress. Keep updating!
typhanie23 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
wow - i love where this story is going - i can't wait for the next update!
slplady chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Very interesting twist! Can't wait to see how this all plays out! You're building a very interesting storyline. I'm loving your quick updates! Keep up the great work!
StarGleek04 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i love this story its so cool...XD
slplady chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Thanks for the quick update! Keep the action coming!
slplady chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Exciting start! Can't wait to see where you take it! Update soon!
Holly Rosslyn chapter 1 . 11/21/2008