Reviews for Diary, I Love A Ghost
Scanty chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Your first SasuSaku. And it was beautiful.

It was so real.
ClippedNinja chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wow! this is an awesome oneshot! i love it alot! really interesting
MewIchigoSasuSaku chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I loved your story, the ending was great, I usually skip the endings when they become too cheesy, but not now

Nope Sasuke is alive, but you probavly already know
biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this is amazing. and its your first sasusaku? wow. :]
yourbliss chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I feared so much cheese nearing the end, but you obviously know how to end a story.

It's sweet, nicely composed and strangely realistic in some ways. You have a great characterization, as well. Ino and Sakura's relationship was pure magic.

Thanks a bunch for writing this piece.

It's very much appreciated.
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was really great!

I actually liked the date thing - I dunno why, though. Yeah...

Sasuke seemed like a douche yet friendly all in one. I liked the scene where she made her grand entrance in Naruto's living room. It was my favorite...aside from the ending one.

You did an awesome job for your first SasuSaku!

I'd love to read more of it!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMG, i read 425, too. i cried. bcuz i think he might be dead...ToT *sobs* but your story was cute!
Blank183 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
that was really good
iPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Well written, obviously.

IMO, Sasuke comes off as a bit shallow since he only does something when she's dressed up all hot-like, but maybe that's what you're going for :P
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 11/21/2008

WHO KILLED HIM, he could of had a wonderful life with sakura... but sometomes i wonder if hes gay... i mean he hangs out with orochimaru all the time he just HAS to be well i prefer not to think about it that way my own fantasy
the blanket chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This was really really well-done. At first, I didn't feel that the parallel-date structure was absolutely necessary, but when I got to the "end" of them - that is, to June...9th, I think, I changed my mind. The characters here were spot on, and really, the moment when she stepped into the living room and Neji, Shikamaru and, of course, Sasuke, saw her - that's basically the Moment that I've always wanted for her.

Not really acceptance, or acknowledgment - just a moment where he sees her, really Sees her.

This was very well-written, and I hope you do more for SasuSaku. :)
Kuri chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh. My. Dear. God.

THAT WAS SO *insert Hidan language here* AWESOME!

Well done!

Greentail chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
G-r-e-a-t story! Beautiful.

And my brain must be working really slow this night, because I didn't get "SPOILER WARNING!" as a SPOILER WARNING and just kept on reading and well... there's that. That's what you get for reading fanfics, haha xD