Reviews for Teching Cupid's Arrow
Plandapattipus chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
That was an insanely good story. Even though the plot was kinda odd. Anyways I really enjoyed this story, hope you keep on writing Advanceshipping stories!
Gerbilftw chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
This was a very rare story! I enjoyed every sentence of it! Also, you achieved a very unique thing... you made an OC with a personality (not many authors manage that!)!

I'm very jealous at your writing-style :P You've the gift to describe and put the sentences in a way that many people would never dream of! It was an awesome work!

Heck... this is going up to my favorites (and THAT'S a very rare thing!) The plot wasn't maybe the best... but the rest of the story were as hell awesome!

Keep going this way!
Throwing Up Rainbows chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Wow...who knew a vidio game could be a major plot to an absolutly awsome story! You, my friend, are a genius. I swear, you guys are so talented in writeing that I'm jealous! I wish I could superly amazazing stories like some authors on here. Anyways enough about that; Great story, I loved it, and can't wait for you to make another(if your planning to).:)
awesomeness chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
most awesome
AuraYoshi'sHalo64 chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
wow your story really makes me wanna play Brawl again, you're really good at describing the fighting scenes of the game! I definitely enjoyed Kad's character on how he used to be w/ April whom he was cheated on. Kudos to you. Magma Fire! Happy Late Brawl Day!
nananax3 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I hope you update this story soon.

I think you're doing a freakin' amazing job at keeping them in character , I can't imagine Ash being good at expressing his crushes for girls and I see May as a blunt 'shut up and just kiss me' kinda girl , ya know ?

haha , please please PLEASE update(: .
KurukiXV chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this story! I'm so glad Ash got there in time to rescue May; I was on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Azure Guardian chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
This is an interesting fanfic. And I like how you somehow integrated Smash Bros. Brawl into the Pokemon universe. I cant wait to see what happens in the final chapter.
Theos the Hedgehog chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I'm really enjoying this. I've never played Super Smash Bros. (shock horror!) so it's a bit difficult to keep up with the game scenes. But the underlying (or overlying) theme of May and Ash is fantastic. You're description skills are by far one of the best that I've seen on , so congrats for that!

Can't wait for chapter 4 now!
Dream-Hunter-Orion chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great story there.u did a tremendous up the good job.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! First review, btches!

Now...this was pretty damn interesting.

I think I've never seen a fic describe a videogame THIS much. LOL I'm learnin' about "Super Smash Bros." bit by bit, huh? But which one is this? Melee or Brawl? 'Cuz so far, Solid Snake hasn't shown up. But, meh, whatever, I'm thinkin' about this too much. LOL

Anyway.

Goddamn it! Gary's a fckin' douchebag! This just makes me hate'im more.

And a match full of memories, huh? I found it hilarious.

And when in doubt, run like Hell. LMAO

So, Ash is confused. The poor bastard...let's see if he comes out of it before the big day.

Nice work, son. Keep it up.

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Pendar chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
LMAO! Wow I loved this chapter mainly because of Kad (also known as Matthew) was FunNY! I loved how he embarresed Ash and May to no end. I still think it would have been nice for a One-Shot but now I'm curious about Ash and May's gaming skills on Brawl hehe. Story seems better here on FF. Anyway I can't wait for the next chap. I reviewed because I wonder what was taking so long for an update...

I see you love PikamasterADV, I never read May's crush but I guess while I'm here I'd give it a shot.

Peace
Pendar chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey Magmar, very nice work. It's kinda sad to see Brock and Dawn depart but they have understandable reasons. The ending still had me going lol FREE FOR ALL, that has got to be the most random ending ever. I saw no grammar errors and the chapter was pretty long which is good in my books. The only problem I have is how nice-nice it is but that's my opinion, I go for more dark epic stories but even so this story is still great overall.
Advanceshipper3 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Nice story. I bet Ash regrets holding back May. (So she can destory him) :D
LuciferIX chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
So SSB is the concept that you were talking about, guess I should have known from the "teching" portion of the title. Oh well, while I never did much of a transition over to Brawl I get enough of it from one of my housemates. He at least makes money by going to tournaments.

But I still have to say that you did a nice job with some of those descriptions in there. I really like the last one with May considering her realization about Ash both "a gift and an object of dread".

Well SSB will definitly give this a different feel than any others that I have read so we'll just have to see if it does something good or bad for my overall opinion. But until then it is going nicely, keep the updates coming!