Reviews for Saving You, Saving Myself
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
I don't know what to say. I was expecting a happy ending where Ness and Lucas stay together and have a happily ever after... but they didn't. It was the right thing to do, but I just didn't appreciate that it was, and I felt cheated... Thank you for writing this and for giving us your time. I wish it could've ended differently, but I can't change it. Good job.
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
feelings chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Lucas, you will see ness again in smash bro mansion!
oLordyo chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
The sadness is real T_T
lolita-glaceon chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
This story is beautiful! I'm not going to lie, but I actually cried in the last chapter. Never have I ever felt so many emotions at the same time. TAT I enjoyed every chapter I readied.
In my opinion I don't think there should be a squeal because I liked how you ended the story, it was bittersweet.
Aquatorian chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Great story!
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
This was so fudging sad my heart is like shattering and it feels like it hurting ;( I feel so bad for Lucas with having lost important people in his life and now Ness...it's good that he doesn't feel abandoned and he really will always remember Ness in his heart though I still can't shake of that feeling of bittersweet ;( I hope Ness remembers Lucas in his heart and ugggh I'm listening to sad love songs and i didn't even think this story would be heart-wrenching but all in all a very very lovely simple clean bittersweet story :)
GoodLittleGirl28 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
I'm crying so much, dude. Great story. ;_;
PsychicDash chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
This is beautiful! Oh god... I'm going to cry now. T_T This is a well written story. I love it! Even though Ness didn't get to stay with Lucas... *cries*
roseal chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
How could this have happened? They were sopossed to be with eachother. They were sopossed to grow old with eachother. Why!
The Eclair Menace chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Just... wow.

This was an amazing story, I enjoyed reading every single part of it. The ending actually brought tears to my eyes... I can't really describe how wonderful I think this story is.

Oh god I'm gonna cry T_T
RumbleTea chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
It's beautiful! :O

I really loved it! TTwTT the end make cry... ;/;

Amazing fic, OMG it's so beautiful and sad...

Now I'm going to mah emo corner TwT

Awesome work, really!
Kittehz chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm going to start crying. *sniffle* That was an amazing story. ...I think I might have to read it again.

It would be so freakishly awesome if you did a sequel!

Kittehz
Satari-Raine chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
This is around my third/fourth time reading this. I love it. :)

I'm not all that knowledgeable about Earthbound. (I just know that characters from SSBB.) But this was a treat to read, and I find it inspirational to my writing.

Great work! :)
PRIDEtheARROGANT chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
Awwww how sad. I loved this story with all my heart! I wish it would never end, but all great things must come to a close at some point correct? It would be awesome if you would make a sequel though!