Reviews for Girl Trouble
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I totally agree! Jen and Ronon just belong together! And I would love to see this scene for real :o)

Ronon with a baby girl... oooooh :o))
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Cute! And not what I was expecting.
hifield chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Really sweet story - enjoyed it very much.
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
sweet! :-) Could really picture this scene, great job!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
aww so cute...loved it
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Very cute - I love the scene. And Pink really isn't Ronon's color. Thanks for the smile it gave me. BlondieCG
renisanz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aw. Cute imagery of Ronon with the girl baby. :) Thanks for writing this.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Soo cute! I thought the noises were something else until he 'shifting the bundle in his arms around.'- than I thought baby. Ahh, Ronon with a baby girl in his arms- what a beautiful image. I reread it after I figured out it was a baby making the noise and laughed. Very well done. Definitely makes the comment "I'm sorry, big guy, but you don't look very intimidating tonight." work so well. How can he look really mean cradling a baby in his arms. :) Beautiful.
Daelena chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This story is so adorable. I really liked it. And I agree. If I were in control of the Stargate franchise, which I am not, unfortunately, there would not be the Keller/McKay pairing. Ronon and Jennifer seem so great together.
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I enjoyed and bet Ronon would make a great Dad! Thanks for sharing. :-)
priscilla chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw! lol I loved it! I soo can't wait for you to post your r/k story and ew to lastnight's McKeller!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very cute! Ronon as a dad. I can see it.
olive-girl-92 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
i really liked this! so cute! and i agree with you about mckeller. such an annoying pairing. i hate them so much. ronan and jennifer are so much better!
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Love it and what a cute and (I alsays think) sexy image of Ronon carrying around a little baby girl :D
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very cute story, I could so picture Ronon as a father.