Reviews for Bloody Memoirs Of An Addiction
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
thank you. this story describes in truth what it is like for most of us. what people don't know is that we can be some of the happiest people you know. once again, thank you
Awesomelord483 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Wow, that was... Amazing. I can't use any other word. I mean, I don't think it's good to cut yourself, but this was so much more than just someone that cutted himself. I don't know, I just liked the story and how you wrote it. And please, make a chapter about Bill after that Tomi killed himself 3
Crimsonmoon97 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This is sincerely one of the most heart-braking, emotional story that means so much, so much pain that you feel as if your in the story. In my opinion this is the best story i've read with Bill and Tom i wish more there were like this one. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

Sincerely Crimsonmoon97
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I think it's wrong to bann someone just for a fanfic like this :( i mean, sure, it's about real people! But then wouldn't it be equally wrong to write about hitler! i don't think so :/
Rebecca Bennett chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
This was completely sad. You did a brilliant job on this story.

I wonder what happened to bill after that :[.
blossom-angel-child chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
its so beautiful huh... i love the way the blood fades through the skin... beads... ive never heard it put so well

thankyou:)
httpGothikaTwin.skyrock.com chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Not all emo's cut for f*cks sake !
ChunyGurl chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
This was truely wonderful.
Cedelily chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Such a sad, yet beautiful story. You can clearly feel what Tom's going through, but who is the person who breaks down the door, the last person Tom hears? Do tell me!
chaos queen0703 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
can u write one more chapter about everyone's reactions and about what Bill does after that? i really love your story!
touru chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
people who attention seek are stupid are stupid, you ... right

I agree with you.

Um ... can I ask you something? I have been thinking lately,

if some people sacrifice themself (I mean if they prefer die to save someone special to them) that mean they run away from reality and make "saving people" as an excuse?

or they just want to be happy because they can save someone special to them?

and what about someone that left behind?

...*silent*...

forgive me ... for ask some stupid question, just ... forget it if you want ...

Thank you for updating a great story, keep up the good work hoshi

it marked in my heart
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
love it even tho yu killed off tomi. 3 another one? pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
Billa K chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
My God... this was very, very, sad. Poor Tomi... Hoshi, this was well written, And I loved it. Good job!
Amaurea6 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
PS

Remember who kissed who though… and remember who climbed on top of whom.

That's a good line.
Amaurea6 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Goddamn you and your angry endings.

Death is very permanent.