Reviews for Dragon's Fire
MonsterWaterWolf5 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I love it!
Ayla-tan chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
I loved it! Everything!

And I'm looking forward to the next chap
Ayla-tan chapter 16 . 11/14/2009
You said you don't know a name for this chap, do you? How about 'Your song lets me life' or something in that line?

Since the essence of this chapter is Hitsugaya lying there dead and Hinamori singing. And then he speaks to her because of her singing.

It was just an idea

Well, I liked this chapter, as well as the previous ones.

I liked it, that Hollow-Hitsugaya brought Momo out of Aizens reach and kept to his promise

In the last chapter, I was a little afraid that you'd make that complete fusion irrevesible. I found that thought more than shocking, although it wouldn't have been the worst case scenario (nothing rminding of the old Hitsugaya)!

But I think this solution is the best! Thank you and thanks to Urahara!

I really like this story
Ayla-tan chapter 11 . 11/14/2009
Aizen breaking down, YAY ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ayla-tan chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
...I didn't like that sentence in the end...

But I laughed at Aizens defeat *still laughing*

...somehow, against my will, I start to like this Hollow...
Ayla-tan chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
uh oh... thats going to be bad!

I hate the fact that Hitsugaya has to obey this *! And what did he do to poor Momochan?

Anyway, I just can't stop reading- though I desperately hope that in the end, Hitsugayas inner Hollow disappears (he can disappear because he was directly created by the Hogyoku or whatever, but it must be a way only Hitsu could dispose of his Hollow and it should happen without his help- preferably the others don't realise he has had a Hollow) and he defeats Aizen by his own power

Sorry, but I simply refuse the thought of Hitsugaya being unable to win without a hollow. (though I HAVE to admit, I like this Hollow more thatn Ichigos, but still, imagining Hitsugaya as a Hollow...NONONONONONO!)
Ayla-tan chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
...BASTARD, BASTARD, BASTARD!
Ayla-tan chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
good that his Hollow side at least seems to hate Aizen as well

And good that they came to an aggreement
Ayla-tan chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Azein you...* (insert evry insult you can come up with, I haven't foud one strong enough for him yet)

No, not Shiro-chan again, no!
Ayla-tan chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Yamamoto *growls* that damn asshole! How dares he to even TRY to suggest that Hitsu gives up Hinamori (even if he wouldn't lover her, which should be obvious to even the 'Sou-Taichô' *hissing in annoyance* after his outburst, it'd be that way)
Ayla-tan chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
With his trademark grin upon his face, the ex-leader of the 3rd squad emerged from a portal (A/N: sorry, I forgot what the name is for the gates that the Arrancar use to go to/from Hueco Mundo).

The portal is called Garganta

How DARES he kidnap Momo!

But I loved THAT sentence: *giggling*

the sight of Yammamoto sou-taicho with his jaw dropping almost to the floor was especially priceless

I like your fic so far
Soten-ni-zase chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
Ah I see so that's what the title is about, that is so cool...I think you should do another story with Hitsugaya having an inner hollow only have him with Matsumoto instead
Soten-ni-zase chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
I just realized that the title for this story is very ironic because Hyourinmaru is a water/ice dragon but the title is Dragon's Fire

heh

I love irony
Soten-ni-zase chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
Chicken

OMFG

ROFL

*dies laughing*

even though this is Hitsu-Hina I LOVE IT!

I wanted a story with Hitsugaya having an inner hollow and so far this is the only one.