Reviews for The Knucklehead
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
CAN'T WAIT!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Good start so far, cant wait for more
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Nice start on the story. I really liked the Trent/Kira parts, I think you got them really good. They had some sweet moments, and I don't think their last scene was too cheesy. :)

The bet between Ethan and Conner. I wonder who will win it...and who they'll try asking out.

Very good so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice start. yeah Ethan (I relate to him most out of the DT team) having a mouth is a little OOC but other than that no complaints.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
keep going
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh boy this is good stuff, can you have Conner meet krystal and tries get her again.
Knightwood chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Not a bad start here. It'll be good to wee where this goes. It's certainly going to upset the team dynamic if there's a little rivalry over a certain Yellow Ranger.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I'm highly amused and looking forward to more.

There was some formatting/spelling/grammatical errors, though. Try getting a beta, perhaps? But contant-wise it looks...interesting.

And I don't see "pissed" as a curse word, but yeah. I don't think Tommy would be too upset over that...maybe the f-word, though.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
i totally love this. it's awesome. and so funny. i can see this totally happening. hope you continue.