Reviews for Kyuuto's Revenge
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
So far the story sucks and Naruto seems like a little faggot!
Sardonic Irony chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
Very good different which makes it intresting hoping for update. Will keep reading. Seems like good writing
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
-Fire Style: Fire Cannon (only have english name) Pretty much the Gokakyu in rapid succession, kinda like when Naruto and Sasuke are fighting in the Valley of the End, when Sasuke shoots those fireballs at Kyuuto. (Nine-tailed Naruto if ya didn't guess)

Are you possibly referring to Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique?

-Water Style: Drilling Stalagmites (Same as Fire Cannon) Small whirlpools begin to form, rising up as spinning drills of water. The user can then send out the drills to the enemy, but needs a plentiful source of water to use. Depending on how much chakra you use, the user can change the speed of the spinning drill, or how many drills there are.

From the way you described it, this is a completely different jutsu. This sounds like the one Itachi used on Kakashi during the Tsunade arc.

Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile

The jutsu you probably want, is one that Gamabunta used during the invasion arc against the Shukaku construct.

Teppoudama - Bullet
interesting chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Without a doubt one of the most retarded fics I've ever read. It¡s so pathetic is not even funny. What age are you? Five? FAIL
interesting chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Let me tell you a little secret about OCs... They are also called mary sue and NOBODY likes them. So no only retards like you will read this shit
Mass Murder fic chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I like this fic it's really original and if you need help with your translations go to and click on translation type in the english word and set it to japanese.
magicward101 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
You do realize that Naruto's charka is actually more suited to the wind type right? well it's possible for ninja to learn something that is not thier elemental type as yamato and kakashi also said that most jounin know 2 or three types of elemental jutsu. So I guess that means if he is learning fire jutsus now learning wind jutsus will be that much easier for him.
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
one word..epic

u need to make this keep good job on the fish boxers...ROFL itachi pissed and funny as hell.

NARUTO:"What do you mean!that was downright bat * wrong!"

: "well excuse me for having humor ramen boy...oh...and a note for when your older...orange is not a ninja color!even tenten mentioned this!"

NARUTO:"uh..."
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
lovin this fic.
fasf chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
this is a great story have a great oc nice to have some good oc in storys that are like you continu the story for a long time.
KxR24 chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Isn't this story suppose to be a Naruto x Ayame fic originally, then you attemted to add other female characters by poll, now you're going back to Naruto x Ayame fic and this is already the 7th chapter and she hasn't even been mentioned yet. I'm started to lose interest in this story.
KxR24 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
So far Ayame haven't even shown up yet. I'm starting to get impatient; I was hoping for a lot of Naruto x Ayame scenes.
oddman5 chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
excellent tale, plots kinda convoluted, though. 2 ocs and itachi are good guy guardians? random twist! Great story however
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
Well that explained everything, more or less. NOW YOU HAVE TO HURRY AND UPDATE CUZ IM ALL OUT OF CHAPS/STORIES TO READ! L8r, G8r!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
The first and last parts made me laugh, I will admit. YES! I LOVE KISAME! But only cuz he's a shark, er, part shark anyway. Though I hate it that they make him a bad guy, they're giving sharks a bad name. ACK! Degressing! Degressing! Uh, anywhoo, I'll make a note to never ever go to derastic messures to insult this fic, not that I ever would. This fic's too tre' coole for bashing.