Reviews for Death bed wedding
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/9
Now that was a shock to the ol' system! Ron Losing Hermione to Harry and then realizing marrying her was never truly his idea. Then running off to France with Bill and Ginny, hat was a whole different kettle fish! Great story. I truly wish Broomstick Flier was still around to give us more such great stories.
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
When I saw the first film I thought Hermione would be Harry's eventual wife. I could picture him working out with Ginny or Luna later on.
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This is a great one-shot story. I love short, mistake and then recover stories, ones that show the ignorance of humanity. Anyway. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of art.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
So very saad, but weeping turnd to joyful by the end. Thank you so much for sharing
Kai chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Nice. But I'd still like to know who shot Harry in the back...
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Love the story.

D. Page Robin
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Excellent, and you did it with no real bashing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Great one shot.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Cute story.
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely adore this story. I've read and reread it a bazillion times. Thank you so much for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Sweet little story!
SilencedLaughter chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
When I read the description, I thought it would end on a tragically sad note. However, there's no need to fear. It ends with a happily ever after. Thanks for this!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
excellent story, gives you warm feeling and a smile!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was very I like how Hermione followed her heart and not her mind for once and it turned out to be the best decision she every made.