Reviews for Death bed wedding
doc boy chapter 1 . 5/2
Beautiful just beautiful. I loved it. It was very heartwarming and touching and the the dark room and door thing was really clever. Nice work friend. You did good
uncoconut chapter 1 . 4/6
I'm sensing a trend in some of your hhr fics. Is it really necessary to portray Hermione as this dense and dumb woman who doesn't know her own feelings? We're talking about Hermione here. An emotional and expressive girl. When Hermione realised her feelings, she quickly acted like they were newly weds who've been dating for a long time. The transition is way too damn quick even for a one shot and seemed quite forced. And Harry getting a pulse just because Hermione yelled at him, in my opinion, is a bit lazy. Hope my review encourages you to polish your writing instead of discouraging you.
Why did she go and buy them when he had them already and Luna showed her?
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/9
Now that was a shock to the ol' system! Ron Losing Hermione to Harry and then realizing marrying her was never truly his idea. Then running off to France with Bill and Ginny, hat was a whole different kettle fish! Great story. I truly wish Broomstick Flier was still around to give us more such great stories.
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
When I saw the first film I thought Hermione would be Harry's eventual wife. I could picture him working out with Ginny or Luna later on.
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This is a great one-shot story. I love short, mistake and then recover stories, ones that show the ignorance of humanity. Anyway. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of art.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
So very saad, but weeping turnd to joyful by the end. Thank you so much for sharing
Kai chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Nice. But I'd still like to know who shot Harry in the back...
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Love the story.

D. Page Robin
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Excellent, and you did it with no real bashing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Great one shot.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Cute story.
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely adore this story. I've read and reread it a bazillion times. Thank you so much for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014