Reviews for When a witch meets the vamps
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
You called My Eddiepoo a godess
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
i don't carer if you review faster or not this is shit.!
Jack chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Ah, I laughed really hard when you called Edward a Greek sure if it was unintentional or not, but it was funny. This is pretty good so far, thanks for posting
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Oh my god update soon please I'm going to die! Can you make edward super jealous that'll be awesome haha but please please please please please please please update ASAP!
Nicole chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I love this story its one of my favorite stories please update soon the suspense is killing me
Cinnamon'Spots chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
"He told me everything I needed to know. Mentioning some kid Mike Newton. He told me he was a player and I needed to stay away from him. I quickly agreed. I've seen people like him.

In movies of course."
- Loved this , so much .
I love Bella's character! Normally Witch Stories are really corny and badly written , but this is fab!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
kul
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
keep up the good work on your story
booksxforxlife chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I absolutely love it! Please, please, please, please, please times a million update! :)
Edward's spouse chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more. i hope bella is not gonna be with ty.
southfloyd-augustrose chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FORGET THIS STORY! Update I know you haven't in a good few years but still I likes it and it would make me happy if you did.
zeina1 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
u better update faster!
Amelia Jordan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Love this story, it's got an interesting twist that makes reading it fun. Good job.
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 7/8/2010