Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
rapunzl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was so incredibly adorable. I loved how Z taunted both Sky ("Is widdle Sky afraid of a wittle bit of mistletoe?") and Syd ("So, take your pick, Pinkie, and I’ll see what it is in a week") into doing exactly what she wanted them to do, and exactly what she knew was best for them. I love these cute, lighthearted Christmas fics.

If all the rest are like this, I can't wait to see the next ones. On with TK! :D
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was so genuinely sweet and cute, A very fun, entertaining read. Off the my favorities list, it goes. Now get the TK one done, will ya:)

Shawn
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Zhane and Karone would be a great couple to do!
Liz chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
"Merry Christmas, Schuyler".. Can we say 'aw' together? *winks* To say that this story was adorable is an understatement. I don't normally read S/S, but I can't say I regret reading this one :)

More!
Candia chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is a lovely little story. I'm looking forward to more chapters! Ons small thing though; mistletoe is not green and red, it's green and white, with slim green leaves and white berries.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this was great. it was really funny.
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Actually Mistletoe is green with white berries and very poisonous. I think you are thinking of Holly, which generally has those spiky leaves and red berries, which to my knowledge is also poisonous.

However it is Mistletoe which is usually placed somewhere on a ceiling and you are supposed to kiss the person you are standing under it with.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Thanks for the cheer up kiddo. You know I enjoyed this one. Z was just so darned sneaky...and sweet, Syd's got the same fear of heights I do... I can get in a plane or go on a ride at the fair and I'm fine, put me on a ladder or table and i flip out.

Loved it and wouldn't be opposed to a sequel