Reviews for Disc Jockeys
hihotintin chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
hehehehee...damn the man save the velvet! This story is seriously the shit!I loved the Bella Edward interaction and I can't wait until they finally get together!

I talked to god and she was like 'yo wazzsup'...classic!
hihotintin chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
and now comes warren..err uh jacob!lol...I'm glad that Alice is a heathly way was able to come to terms with what happened and it made the group all that stronger.
hihotintin chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
oh alice...such an awesul thing to happen. But that's life shit happens to good people.
hihotintin chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
I have a tie between the beatles 'let it be', kansas 'dust in the wind' and death cab for cutie ' i will follow you into the dark'...I love it all. I would probably have all played at my funeral.
hihotintin chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
oh the funeral is up next as well as some drama for alice and jasper.I still can't believe thy haven't named the kitty yet!Loving the esme and carlisle interaction!
hihotintin chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
how I wish this was a real store where I can work at...ah but at leat there is fanfiction so a girl can dream
hihotintin chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
such an intense well written chapter!My heart just about broke for edward!They are all so beautifully broken. I have such love for this stellar story!
hihotintin chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
I'll check the review board. are a superb!The next parts is one of my favs...when it all starts to really unravel
hihotintin chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
lol...I totally forgot the eminiem dig!Classic!so true though. I'm surprised its taken Edward this long to realise what is happening to Bella!but at least he is taking a sharper eye to her and will be able to help her out in the end. I also completely agree with you depiction of the v diaries! Ii hate reading storoe like that and couldn't get past the 2nd chapter!Now I know what they're called!
hihotintin chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
aw...Bella girl needs to learn to stand on her own for once. and alice is the ever wise one with crazy issues. I love this story it's honestly one of my favs...even after a cringe worth chapter like this, I always look forward to more!
hihotintin chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Oh poor bella!That's just rough!Edward is adept at reading Bella that he is gonna avoid all the signs, dig his heels in and tell her how he feels...and it's gonna blow harder than a chinese hooker in the bronx!I can't stand britney spears, but some pf her songs are ear crack I must all crack, though it's wack and you need to stay away from it!
hihotintin chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I'm already worrying for Edward about whats going to happen and cringing for Bella stupid mistake!But still we get closer and closer to my fav chapter!
hihotintin chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
ugh oh...the shit is about to hit the fan!

Jacob stealing five cds: $75

Getting a bottle of water for a washed-up 80's singer:$1.50

Jasper and Edwards conversation:priceless!
hihotintin chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I'm taking it part of that movie!Oh and the drama begins with alice and Jasper...oh that's gonna be rough. Bella better keep her cool with rick 't wait for edwards reaction on that one!
hihotintin chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I love the matthew good band! Awesome choice..This story is fantastic!I love re-reading it and catching this that I missed the first time around!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »