Reviews for Disc Jockeys
hihotintin chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
who know's where thoughts come from? they just appear...my fav line of the movie. Rose is a perfect match for gina. This story fucking kicks ass to the 11th degree!
hihotintin chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
I completely agree with the axle rose comments!Agh he annoys the crap outta me with his fuckin fake ass braids? Oh Edward...what are you doing to poor Bella?Making her stress on today of all days...the day she plans to give her self to the RICK ASTLY! oh boy...
hihotintin chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
classic movie!I was watching it the other day so it's nice and fresh in my mind...though I love the 'i'm not even supposed to be here today' from clerks!
hihotintin chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I've read this story on and have stumbled across this after reading you tattoo and mile markers story(which is awesome by the way) and only noticed that you had 89 reviews for this amazing story. So I'm making it my job to get you to atleast a 100!Seriously how else can I thank you for konstantine...I can't listen to that song without thinking of this story and wish I had my own Edward to play/sing for me!

Hot start;)
deacongirl01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I loved it! I have never seen Empire Records, but I'm gonna. I don't normally like the AU/AH stuff for Twilight, but I really enjoyed this. You are a very gifted writer.
Dollybigmomma chapter 27 . 7/13/2009
Great story! I don't necessarily condone the drug use and underaged drinking in the real world, but it makes for interestingly amusing fan fiction!
megbox chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
Love this story! I still need to read the epilogues, but have yet to find the time! Can't wait to see what you cook up for these crazy kids to get into!I just can't get enough of the shinanagins!
Lizabeth1 chapter 27 . 7/3/2009
I love this story so very much! Your writing is beautiful and I am constantly in awe. I laughed out loud at your Rent references, that is one of my favorite musicals-in fact I just sat 3rd row to watch Anthony and Adam in 2 performances WOOT! But I digress!

I have to say that I'm really glad Edward lived up to my ideal, I was sweating it for a bit there. I couldn't imagine that you'd turn him into a bastard, but I was worried for about 10 seconds there!

Again, well done. You are very gifted!

Liz
Poor little rich kid chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hey,

i just read this forst chapter (- woops, typo.. its like some Al Capone accent thing...)

its really good :)

i'll get reading the other chapters

Liz xoxo
jules0427 chapter 26 . 6/16/2009
oh man, i don't understand the need for the jacob crap. he always forces himself on bella. argh! i hope this is not going to cause even more trouble for them. i am thinking that this skye woman is helping edward w/ his music? that's what i got out of it, i could be way off. i am thinking jess knows about skye, but not what she does? i just don't get the secrets. can't wait for more!
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 26 . 6/14/2009
just so you know im being truthful:

1:i think(im very sorry to say this)that your ending sucked,

2:Edward keeping secrets is so unlike him/and he is being a bastard,i mean he was in love with bella for a year before she found out.

3:why joacob i mean seriously why JACOB!
Teya211087 chapter 25 . 6/9/2009
Just Letting You Know That I Think You Rock For Continuing This Fic.. Even Thou I Have Class In A Few Hours And Its 2 am!

So Even Thou It Keeps Me Up, Its One Of The Best Fics On The Site..
jules0427 chapter 25 . 6/9/2009
oh no! what is going on here? who did alice just see her attacker? what the hell is edward up to? i can't wait for more!
Mickster chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
I know you have borrowed a few things to write this story, but I think the originality of your development of characters, your story line, your depth in which you are able to take this story to is brilliant. You really have talent, and I hope that you are using this amazing ability for more than just fanfic. I am totally impressed and immersed in this story, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you sharing it with us.

Micki
susayq chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I just found this story today and let me tell you, I am in heaven. Heaven, I say! Empire Records is one of my FAV movies and to combine it with the guys (and girls) from Twilight...pure genius! And I'm rolling with Bella loving Rick Astley! LOL
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »