Reviews for Hoshienger
X chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Brilliant !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Name: Anonymous viewer. Time of Death: Around 8:30.
Cause of Death: Major Head Trauma. Description: In a bout of sleep deprived rage, cracked her head open on the coffee maker while trying to reason with it for "eating" the coffee packet from her hand. Apparently, the past few nights, she had been holed up in her room, as reported by the adults. Upon further inspection, it seems that she had been marothoning all of the chapters, seemingly until midnight the day before.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/20/2013
Casey: Are you going to show the fight between Team Dai Gurren and the Anti-Spirals from the second Gurren Laggan movie?
Guest chapter 48 . 7/8/2013
I have a question did you get the idea for the numbers from the chronos numbers from Black Cat, and are the characters from Black Cat going to make an appearance?

Casey
Sithu chapter 53 . 5/15/2013
If u want to know who i am. u can ask first things first make new chapters. P.S love ur fanfic.
Sithu chapter 53 . 5/15/2013
This is such a good fanfic keep it going. And i have one question. Is there also knowledge about the floating island of Mu in the planetary bookshelves?
ZFlame1 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
What is with Ashe and using weapons made of toothpicks?
ZFlame1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
FINALLY IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS ONE!
Seanzilla1988 chapter 54 . 9/2/2012
Excellent chapter, GT-sama. And I have a question for Rayme on the Hoshienger Seminar? How did she know what Seither is exactly?
Stratos chapter 52 . 4/26/2012
Yea rayne is back, when are you going to show Ashe again? I kinda miss her
archsage328 chapter 52 . 4/7/2012
Toriko references! Ya-ha!
Pikapikaluv chapter 52 . 4/7/2012
Umm...may i ask when and why you decided to add elements of Toriko? I mean...it surprised me when she said her fridge's name...and then the Puffer Whales.

Anyways, nice chapter, the guys got good food to eat and I'm jealous... :) i wanna see what happens next, i one of the readers, shall be waiting!
Seanzilla1988 chapter 52 . 4/7/2012
Sugei! Two awsome chapters in a row! Yatta, gammatron-sama! You always know how to write an epic chapter for each of your stories!
Raidentensho chapter 50 . 3/27/2012
again not bad. though will there be other anime references? like fate/stay night? i mean Akasha is the knowledge of everything that is, were, and will become. hence the gia memory would be just as sought after. just an idea. can't wait for more. until then, ja!
Colossal Fighter GX chapter 50 . 3/27/2012
I have been waiting forever for this update! And we've got Fourze in the show too! And I finally got so see my seminar entry! I wonder if my character would make the cut... I can't wait for the next chapter!