Reviews for The Dragon
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Haha, I really enjoyed that. It's my favorite of your Harry Potter fics.

brianaangel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful writing
enchantedstarlight chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was thoroughly charming and I enjoyed it very much. Ginny was quite sweet in her daydreaming and I loved the correlation with the dragon descriptions. It was a lovely pace and a lot of fun as she figured out the reason for her fascination. :) A very fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
nice
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story too! I liked how you threw in the tidbits about dragons during the story.

You were also very effective in talking about the awkwardness of teenagers and their love lives.

Great job!

*PPT*
icthestrals chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just wanted to say it was really wonderful. I enjoyed both characters so much! Excellent job!
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*giggles* This was so very nice. Draco was charming. And 'stalker' Ginny was very amusing. I really like the ending. _ (As any DG lover, should). Well done! It was a pleasure to read.
CamoPrincess91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story is incredible. I don't think I have ever read anything quite like it...I'm actually speechless right now! Keep up the amazing work!
mellamaet chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
cute : good job. :))
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
_
everetza chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is a nice unique twist to the classic D/G story and you built the plot up expertly; not rushed, but not boring either. Very beliavable, the characters were fairly in character and your writing style is gripping, entertaining. Overall, you are a very skilled writer and this was a great read! Thanks for wiritng it. :)
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is probably THE best D/G story on this site.

..which is saying something, because there's a lot, & I've read a fair number of them.

-K
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was so cute! Ginny's kind of a stalker, but if Draco went to my school, I probably would be too. Keep writing!
LookingAnswers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nothing to say except I love it
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
OOH! So this was amazing! I thought the other one was good, but wow! This was brilliant! I LOVED it! Seriously, this was awesome!

Unfortunately I have to go, so this is going to be short, but just know that I REALLY loved this!