Reviews for The Dragon
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Haha, I really enjoyed that. It's my favorite of your Harry Potter fics.

brianaangel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful writing
enchantedstarlight chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was thoroughly charming and I enjoyed it very much. Ginny was quite sweet in her daydreaming and I loved the correlation with the dragon descriptions. It was a lovely pace and a lot of fun as she figured out the reason for her fascination. :) A very fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story too! I liked how you threw in the tidbits about dragons during the story.

You were also very effective in talking about the awkwardness of teenagers and their love lives.

Great job!

icthestrals chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just wanted to say it was really wonderful. I enjoyed both characters so much! Excellent job!
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*giggles* This was so very nice. Draco was charming. And 'stalker' Ginny was very amusing. I really like the ending. _~ (As any DG lover, should). Well done! It was a pleasure to read.
CamoPrincess91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story is incredible. I don't think I have ever read anything quite like it...I'm actually speechless right now! Keep up the amazing work!
mellamaet chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
cute : good job. :))
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
everetza chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is a nice unique twist to the classic D/G story and you built the plot up expertly; not rushed, but not boring either. Very beliavable, the characters were fairly in character and your writing style is gripping, entertaining. Overall, you are a very skilled writer and this was a great read! Thanks for wiritng it. :)
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is probably THE best D/G story on this site.

..which is saying something, because there's a lot, & I've read a fair number of them.

goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This was so cute! Ginny's kind of a stalker, but if Draco went to my school, I probably would be too. Keep writing!
LookingAnswers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nothing to say except I love it
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
OOH! So this was amazing! I thought the other one was good, but wow! This was brilliant! I LOVED it! Seriously, this was awesome!

Unfortunately I have to go, so this is going to be short, but just know that I REALLY loved this!