Reviews for He Said, She Said
liquidity chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Oh man, that was nothing short of epic. My favorite parts of this chapter were Popo and the geometry lesson with his fingers, and the random slap fight at the end.

It's official, Ness and Lucas are both psycho. They deserve each other. :D Lol, this fic makes me happy.
Kiwasaki-chan3 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
oh my god. that was so surprising forreal
Pure-White-Angel22 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Oh my...this chapter was really not expected! Well, I kinda had a very very vague idea, but still it was like 0_0 when I read the whole thing XD

Argh, I wanna hit Red in the head for such a perv to poor Lucas! Aw X/D but Ness saved him from being tortured so it's a good now! Ness did the kicking and hitting for me :'D

Hurray! Ness and Lucas finally kissed X/3 that is soo cute
Child at Heart Forever chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
...nope. Didn't see it coming.

Good lord! I hate that perveted Red! Ugh, hot dog and mustard...meatball...urgh! What's next?

I did have to cackled at all the other guys attempts. They'll never understand! Good ol' Ness!
Sonic on the Rocks chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
o_0'

Oh wow, lol.

I wanted to see Lucas go angry-psycho-bitch on Red. Just Red, because Kirby's too nice, Popo's just pathetic, and Toon Link is the only "suitor" who isn't completely perverted/ignorant.

...But for the holder of the Triforce of Courage, he is sure faint-prone.
yukidaru chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
great chapter though i cant really tell whether or not its over... im guessing its not is it?
Nanimonaimono chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Oh man, the others are gonna be pissed. Also, THAT is what I call good romance. XD Guess things were too tense already.

Red makes me laugh and facepalm every time.
Pikachu247 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
And correct you were. When I examined the first parts of the chapter, I was never expecting this.

Well, actually, maybe I was, since I'm used to experiencing the unexpected. Whatever. Anyways, I agree. Pretty long chapter, although there were a few errors. I'm waiting for chapter 8! Keep up the excellent work!

~Pikachu247
Nanimonaimono chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Oh man, this... this is epic. XD It's been a while since I read a relatively long story in one go and was still left wishing to read more. I can't wait for the next chapter.

But hey, while I wait, I can make this review more elaborate, no?

First off I love your narration. It's as insightful, biased and funny as if it were in first person, while still being third, making it a whole other level of win. It's usually the first thing I check for in a story, so yeah, kudos for pulling it off awesomely.

All the metaphors and such also kill me. Every single time. XD Not to mention the dialogue itself.

But most of all, the awkward scenes are worth prasing. Heck, I can hardly write that stuff myself without feeling bad for characters and deleting. Fail is me, yes. But yours all make me facepalm, laugh, feel awkward myself and just be content at the same time. Funny, that.

It's getting all the better now, and like I said, I can't wait to see what's next. If Lucas does go meet up with Red, that's bound to be epic. xD
yukidaru chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
ness has a pervy side. _
Pure-White-Angel22 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Haha omg this chapter is totally pure wimbaha. LOL mostly all the males are practically hitting onpoor lucas, especially Red ( that pedophile XD!) LOL I love Popo's line haha totally hilarious!

Oh little Ness is starting to have pervy thoughts about Lucas...LOL what a perverted 13 year old teen...oh well haha! overall this story is really well written and funny so keep it up :)

~Pure-White-Angel22
ShadowBlueShane chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
LMFAO, Popo is so friggin funny, listenin to captain falcon, what a ditz, lol. (No offense to any1 who took offence to that. Have a nice day!)
N-Osaka lazy to login chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
This entire story is pure gold, especially chapter 6:

“I wish I was a tree and you were the dirt so I could be inside you.” XDD My god, this reminds me of the Diglett pick up line!

Hope you update soon!

-Notorious-Osaka
Sonic on the Rocks chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
This is was a good story, until I got to the end of chapter one.

Then it became an Epic Story.

This is ridiculously hilarious, especially the "Manliness" contest and when everybody tries coming on to Lucas. I saw the Toon Link part coming, lol. That was gold right there.

Kiwasaki-chan3 chapter 6 . 1/8/2009