Reviews for He Said, She Said
Pikachu247 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
And correct you were. When I examined the first parts of the chapter, I was never expecting this.

Well, actually, maybe I was, since I'm used to experiencing the unexpected. Whatever. Anyways, I agree. Pretty long chapter, although there were a few errors. I'm waiting for chapter 8! Keep up the excellent work!

~Pikachu247
Nanimonaimono chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Oh man, this... this is epic. XD It's been a while since I read a relatively long story in one go and was still left wishing to read more. I can't wait for the next chapter.

But hey, while I wait, I can make this review more elaborate, no?

First off I love your narration. It's as insightful, biased and funny as if it were in first person, while still being third, making it a whole other level of win. It's usually the first thing I check for in a story, so yeah, kudos for pulling it off awesomely.

All the metaphors and such also kill me. Every single time. XD Not to mention the dialogue itself.

But most of all, the awkward scenes are worth prasing. Heck, I can hardly write that stuff myself without feeling bad for characters and deleting. Fail is me, yes. But yours all make me facepalm, laugh, feel awkward myself and just be content at the same time. Funny, that.

It's getting all the better now, and like I said, I can't wait to see what's next. If Lucas does go meet up with Red, that's bound to be epic. xD
yukidaru chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
ness has a pervy side. _
Pure-White-Angel22 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Haha omg this chapter is totally pure wimbaha. LOL mostly all the males are practically hitting onpoor lucas, especially Red ( that pedophile XD!) LOL I love Popo's line haha totally hilarious!

Oh little Ness is starting to have pervy thoughts about Lucas...LOL what a perverted 13 year old teen...oh well haha! overall this story is really well written and funny so keep it up :)

~Pure-White-Angel22
ShadowBlueShane chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
LMFAO, Popo is so friggin funny, listenin to captain falcon, what a ditz, lol. (No offense to any1 who took offence to that. Have a nice day!)
N-Osaka lazy to login chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
This entire story is pure gold, especially chapter 6:

“I wish I was a tree and you were the dirt so I could be inside you.” XDD My god, this reminds me of the Diglett pick up line!

Hope you update soon!

-Notorious-Osaka
Sonic on the Rocks chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
This is was a good story, until I got to the end of chapter one.

Then it became an Epic Story.

This is ridiculously hilarious, especially the "Manliness" contest and when everybody tries coming on to Lucas. I saw the Toon Link part coming, lol. That was gold right there.

Kiwasaki-chan3 chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
nice. seriouisly nice
StackedRubbish chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
:D The beginning was awesome :D I'll continue reading this later when I have time ;_; I was ditching my loads of homework lol...maybe I should get back to that... o_O"
OkamixInu chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
I feel dirty but it feels... right?

I lol'ed HARD at Popo's bluntness. Kirby sounded so cute and Toony was just a tad akward.

Red is such a pedo. A really creepy pedo.

I really loved Ness' rather naughty concsience and how bluntly and sexually it tells Ness things.

NESS! You must stop denying the inevitable!

Good Luck with your next chapter.
liquidity chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Wow. The secret is out, and I would want to kill myself right now if I was Kirby.
OkamixInu chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Lucas...her secret has been found out... oh dear

Sucks to be Kirby. I wouldn't eat condiments on a BATHROOM FLOOR.

Ness really needs to sort out his denial over Lady Lucas. Really needs to.

Lol at Peach and Zelda's little talk.

HOW DARE THEY CALL LUCAS A PUSSY! Oh, ah, well Lucas is a girl so...BUT STILL!

Would have loved to see Pit's reaction. Let a lone Red.
ShadowBlueShane chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Wow... Lucas had a period. Nyah ha ha ha, aha ha ha ha ha.
yukidaru chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
omg red pissed on ness! Is red really a pedo though cuz hes like 15 and there like 11 not that much of a difference is it?
ShadowBlueShane chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Oh god, Ness got pissed off, ROFL. I'm good... Y'know, I was pretty sure Lucas was gonna get caught out but the fainting thing was actually very smart. Good one girlfriend.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »