Reviews for He Said, She Said
Guest chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
Cannot wait for the next chapter. Hope it's soon. I have read every chapter now and all I can say is that this crack fic of yours is both funny and amazing. I'll be keeping tabs on your work.
Unknown Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2015
lucas confirmed dlc for SSB4 :o

but damn, this story is left unfinished... such a great one, too. ;_;
Guest chapter 35 . 3/20/2015
i just finished reading up to this chapter and im rlly in to this story! from what ive seen tho you only seem to update every year which is a shame, i rlly want to know what happens like i wanna see somethin like red getting his ass handed to him or maybe the halberd crashing (jk) but srsly plz update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
UPDATE! Please?
Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Me u suck
Filletmyingyawn492 chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
Excellent, excellent work! Love your work both in drawings and writings! Keep up the good work!
SiTeInferno chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This just made me laugh, but when peach says "First one" there is a period after. XD
AuraChannelerChris chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
Wow. Everyone who isn't Ness sure is cheesy as hell. No wonder the guy has such a deadpan snarker attitude around every weirdo of the group.

Nice chapter, though I found it odd those headaches of hers were her powers trying to get leaked out and giving her some unfair advantage against every big boss. I suppose the shield Lucas put up was actually a reflective shield like in the games? I guess being boosted by those headaches helped in defeating Tabuu...though the poor guy was just like everyone else: he had a big ego that made him lose everything.

I wonder if somehow the story will put out a deux ex machina at the end and revert everything back to the way it was where Lucas was never a girl? Red needs to get punished severely for all this soon.
Belliadonna chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
OMIGAAWSH. What a beautiful day to be a monday. Fufufu. Ooooh, Thank gods for serendipity, I sorely needed that chapter. Here's to hoping for less than a year updates. ;)
SkittySaysMeow chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
The feelings are so mixed right now.
If she has an abortion or miscarriage, you dead XD
just kidding, but seriously, don't psychologically torture them :(
SkittySaysMeow chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Oh shit, I realised right when he started watching tv and stuff.
She's pregnant, isn't she? Oh, my, f**king, God. She is, isn't she?!
SkittySaysMeow chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
...Perverse Psychology? XD
SkittySaysMeow chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Oh my god, Popo XD Poor thing! Damn that captain falcon lmao
SkittySaysMeow chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
What kind of an Angel is Pit? More like Devil.
SkittySaysMeow chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OMG
WTF
HOLY
WHAT
OKAY THEN
I was gonna be like 'lol he's going through puberty'. Close enough, but like, she.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »