Reviews for He Said, She Said
WTF
HOLY
WHAT
OKAY THEN
I was gonna be like 'lol he's going through puberty'. Close enough, but like, she.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
I'd love to see an incorporation of the new characters from Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U. :)
cocomint chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
HAHAHA i just had to comment about the info about the swordsman Yaoi and never realized how TRUE that is XD
SuperTaldo66 chapter 34 . 8/2/2014
Warning: Wall of text below (sorta).

Okay, first let me say I've never been fond of fanfics in general, mostly because usually the story is just way too random, badly written or unbelievable, so I first had my doubts in this. I consider myself a very open-minded person, so I don't mind if it has some rule 63 in it, yaoi, yuri or whatever, but it MUST have a well written story, so it can be easily be read and have a good flow so the progress is smooth.

This...

This is a TOTAL GEM.

I mean it, really. Since i started the first chapter like 4-5 days ago, I've been unable complete a day without reading at least 5 or 6 more chapters. Yes, its that good. I even stayed awake up to very late, because goddamn i couldn't stop! It has what a story needs to keep a reader, uh, well... reading. A lot.

As i kept going through the story, my mind was projecting scenes from what my eyes where decoding. Word by word, line by line, chapter by chapter. All thanks to the awesome writing. The story itself has it cool moments that will make you laugh, happy, sad and even angry (and some cute ones that are enough to produce a squeal of excess cuteNESS. See what i did there? Hahaha... yeah sorry). In short, it succeeds at not being monotone.

Well, it does have rule 63 in it, and might be a reason people wouldn't read this, but its very important here and that's what makes the plot very interesting and special. The detail every paragraph has is welcome as well as it adds up for clarification, which is much needed for empathizing with the characters.

I could keep on going and going for the sake of the review, but i would overload the system (also i fail at expressing what i want to say, so everything forward would not make much sense).

I hope i did some justice with this review, as i probably can't thank you enough for doing this. I haven't come across with such a good story in like forever.

I'll be waiting for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR?
Apprentice Writer chapter 34 . 7/10/2014
This story has been wonderful so far. I hope you update it again. I can't wait to read the ending. It feels so close I can taste it...
The8thNeedle chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
Hey, will you ever be continuing this? It's goooood!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/21/2014
Please update! Its been about 4 months until you did, but you can still take your time. Don't feel rushed. :)
Joxas chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
More please...
iAm the PSIchic chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
I've been following this story for almost two years now, and I've got to say, it's easily one of the best fics I've read on this site. I am amazed at how original your idea was, and how greatly you executed it. You give each of the characters a personality, even though there are about 40 of them! That's not easy to do. All I can say is, I love this fic, and it will always be one of my favorites.
DeadAcccccoouuunt chapter 34 . 11/25/2013
As amazing as day one. I've always been happy whenever I see you update; prolly cause it's like seeing a unicorn- rare, but so facking majestic. You've made my night, dear.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Holy jeez,Red looks PEEVED in that picture
Oh and btw...YOU CAN'T DENY THE UNDENIABLE
it's just common sense
DustyToonlink chapter 34 . 11/18/2013
YES! YOU UPDATED! YESS! I AM SO HAPPY! XD XD XD *does random dance in happiness* Please continue.
ElevenComics chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I find those nessxlucas fics disgusting and untrue. But when I found this and read it, I was like, "whoaaaaa!"
Lucas looks like a girl, heck, he's VOICED by a girl. I will be reading more of this...
bvyans chapter 33 . 9/25/2013
If you haven't noticed, you haven't updated in almost a YEAR. PLEASE UPDATE, I'M DYING HERE!
240 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »