Reviews for He Said, She Said
DeadAcccccoouuunt chapter 34 . 11/25/2013
As amazing as day one. I've always been happy whenever I see you update; prolly cause it's like seeing a unicorn- rare, but so facking majestic. You've made my night, dear.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Holy jeez,Red looks PEEVED in that picture
it's just common sense
DustyToonlink chapter 34 . 11/18/2013
YES! YOU UPDATED! YESS! I AM SO HAPPY! XD XD XD *does random dance in happiness* Please continue.
ElevenComics chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I find those nessxlucas fics disgusting and untrue. But when I found this and read it, I was like, "whoaaaaa!"
Lucas looks like a girl, heck, he's VOICED by a girl. I will be reading more of this...
bvyans chapter 33 . 9/25/2013
If you haven't noticed, you haven't updated in almost a YEAR. PLEASE UPDATE, I'M DYING HERE!
Unknown Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Halfway through this fic, this has gotta be one of the best nessxlucas fic ive read so far.
Lacto3.1415 chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
I liked that last line, spirited away. Instantly brought back memories of the awesome movie :)

Awesome chapter too. Especially the first part, though I was thoroughly confused and for a moment I was thinking "Did I miss a chapter?"

Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Person Place or Thing chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
knew it i knew it i was thinking when i started this "he sounds like a girl on her period" then the bath room scene i was like "he so going to be a girl" then at the end "of course you did"
Sugar'n'Spice'n'Luv chapter 33 . 1/13/2013
Okay... This is the fucking third fan fiction that leaves me in a cliffhanger and I HAAAAATTEEE that. Please, I'm suffering! Add the last chapter before I go nuts! I looooove it btw, best NessXLucas fic I've read til now
SkYeLiMiT chapter 33 . 11/29/2012
This story is just hilarious! Lucas being a girl is just confusing...
DiabolosUltima chapter 33 . 11/27/2012
Yay! You finally updated! It's good enough, I guess. Why couldn't Rayquaza notice that the one he grabbed was Lucas, not 'Princess Luana'?
KawiiPie2468 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Too many chapters!*Faints* Still great though...
discordantSong chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This is a really good fic but if I may say so, this chapter was kinda sexist, I mean, everyone is talking about proving their manhood as if being a girl is a step down from being a boy. And Ness said 'There's no way he'd be DEGRADED as a girl'. Seriously? Being a girl is NOT a degrade from being a boy. As a girl yourself, you should know this. And that's the end of my feminist rant. All in all, this story's really good and funny and I'm curious as to what comes next so I'll continue reading now. I just felt the need to point this out.
Hyralc chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
There's a new chapter yaaay. but BUT, why is Lucas so upset about Paula? this just something i dont get. ya dont tell ur girl every past one, right? o and shokingly enough red goes superjerk to the 5th squared
Diabolos chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
Typing review with 3DS here.
Wow, this chapter is so epic and sad! Thoigh you just updated, I'm hoping you're going to update again very soon.
Anyways, I have to do H.W. soon, if you know what I mean, so yeah. See ya!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »