Reviews for He Said, She Said
DiabolosUltima chapter 33 . 11/27/2012
Yay! You finally updated! It's good enough, I guess. Why couldn't Rayquaza notice that the one he grabbed was Lucas, not 'Princess Luana'?
KawiiPie2468 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Too many chapters!*Faints* Still great though...
asamiruria chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This is a really good fic but if I may say so, this chapter was kinda sexist, I mean, everyone is talking about proving their manhood as if being a girl is a step down from being a boy. And Ness said 'There's no way he'd be DEGRADED as a girl'. Seriously? Being a girl is NOT a degrade from being a boy. As a girl yourself, you should know this. And that's the end of my feminist rant. All in all, this story's really good and funny and I'm curious as to what comes next so I'll continue reading now. I just felt the need to point this out.
Hyralc chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
There's a new chapter yaaay. but BUT, why is Lucas so upset about Paula? this just something i dont get. ya dont tell ur girl every past one, right? o and shokingly enough red goes superjerk to the 5th squared
Diabolos chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
Typing review with 3DS here.
Wow, this chapter is so epic and sad! Thoigh you just updated, I'm hoping you're going to update again very soon.
Anyways, I have to do H.W. soon, if you know what I mean, so yeah. See ya!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
...Don't you think you're laying it a smidge thick with the Ron The Death Eater with Red? Sure he's a nut in this chapter, but he destroyed an entire criminal syndicate member by age ten. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd just up and join the E.V.I.L. League. And I'm confused about Lucas and Ness. Was that supposed to be Lucas being sincere and her feelings being made or was that supposed to be proof that the pregnancy exploded her emotional security? And are we supposed to take Ness's side or Lucas's because frankly I found Lucas imposing on Ness a good reason, but not sympathetic. I was sympathetic to Ness the entire story, and you managed to keep his characterization rock steady as of late.

Though Ness must have been reeling from that nutshot from the IDIOT BALL.

Non-regulation moves, huh? Then maybe he should have regulatorily used Telekinesis, or Shield Dodge to evade the Vine Whip. Or PK Fire on the Vine Whip. Or PSI Thunder or PSI Fire into the tulip. Or PSI Thunder II (One name for the PSI Thunder Self-Manapult) himself away? Or run? What's Red going to do, chase him with a bike? And that's discounting the illegal moves he could have used to escape. If his point was to grab MH's attention perhaps a shout of PK ROCKIN OMEGA would do it. Or if that didn't you'd have to be blind, deaf, and Lucas at that point to not care enough to help Ness after the light show nuke starts.

Pfft...oh god...Pokemon Red cycling music playing while Ness runs for his life...snrk...I can't keep coherence anymore. Guess this review ends here.
miscat chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
damn it ness why couldnt you rat red out while you were on the camera!
HyperInuyasha chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
Holy crap an actual update!

Sure, not much happened here, but it's building up to something epic... which will most likely take you months to write. XD

And as time goes on, my will to kick Red in the teeth increases.
d chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So let me get this straight...Lucas, was PMSing? xD
reppie.sugary chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
Seriously one of the best SSB fanfictions I've read.

I love the humor you put into it, especially the target practice chap, lol. The plot is extremely interesting as well, it keeps me in anticipation for what happens next. It's hard to wait for updates, but you making them so high quality more than satisfies!

I can't wait for your next update. :)
miscat chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
you know the rules and so i...
SilverSockFox chapter 31 . 3/10/2012
red isn't the ass here, it's Ness.

I've never liked him, and this just justified that.

so lets wait in joy for next year! :D
The strange princess chapter 31 . 2/22/2012
Ohmigawd. You are a horrible person...but you're still awesome! Good storytelling, btw.
WritingInWhite chapter 31 . 2/15/2012
Ness you ass! How could you hurt Lucas like that? 8U

. . .

*cough* Great story by the way! I can hardly wait for the next chapter to come out! :D
Riolu G. Hand chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Man I feel bad for Lucas, she's going throw many thing right know but no Red had to makr it worse for her, but it goes to show you that Ness should have got rid of that photo long ago. Hope you up date soon.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »