Reviews for Void
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
I enjoyed this fic. You have quite a few comedic moments, and even though you made a few people OOC it evened out in the end. I'd like to read some more if you get back into writing this. Ja ne!
cutiecat92 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Why doesn't Ranma just stay a girl all the time he's around Storm? Wouldn't that stop the freak weather patterns and Storm going crazy?
...But then I guess it would still effect her while he's not around since I'm guessing her power extends to the entire town?...
Anyway! Update Please!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
This fic is hilarious, didn't laugh that much in a while.

I love how the people react to the insanity that follows Ranma.

can't wait for new chapters
Racke chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Is it just me who suddenly has the image of Logan suddenly appearing out of nowhere yelling "Ranma Saotome, because of you, I have seen Hell!"? It's a very entertaining image, though one that I'm sure would not be without consequences.

The idea behind this fic sounds crazy at the get-go, but as it continues on, it simply becomes a level of Ranma-crazy that infects X-Men, which makes perfect sense in context. And it'll be interesting to see how Kitty deals with the Fiancee Brigade.
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This is a truly incredible story and I was really sad to see this was the last chapter!
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
So what pairing is in this story Ranma X Ororo, Ranma X Kitty, Or Ranma X Jean?
Oh and great story by the way can't wait for the next chapter. XD
beserkerbeast chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Great story, really funny
Keep it up
BB
ookamilover23 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
good
more plz
nushadir chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Dear Author! Scenes with Taryn are ones of a hell creepy, comical and absurd of a thing. I'm really not familiar with X-men series (comics subculture is not so common in me country), but I think you made a hell of a job with this fic. Sure, your Ranma is OOC, but hell, whose is not. He is more harsh with people than I think, but it's your fic, so go on. I've read some of the crossovers Ranma х X-men, but most of it shows Ranma or disregard that Risty is a mutant, or hide this fact. Even from Xavier. Do You really think that this is necessary?
Sorry for my ''so-so'' language.
Alexey, Russia.
Twisted Crescendo chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Just wanted to inform you that Ranma's comments to Lance, in my opinion, really isn't something that he'd say, especially the last sentences.

I assume that you meant for Lance to misunderstand what Ranma is like, but honestly? I read it through several times and I can't find anything that Ranma could mean to say other than exactly what he said, formulated the way it was. You might want to consider changing that around a bit.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
"Void" as "A Mutation which nullifies other Mutations" is cliche because it is canon for an X-Men movie... and thus gets used a lot because it doesn't need to get imagined...

if you live up to your promises of it becoming more... it will no longer be cliche(though it is already different from the canon version)
Matthew Blackheart chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
cool
Blacksword Zero chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Interesting,please update soon!
alichi chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Hope you do update this some day. Love what you made of the characters. Only thing missing is a random Ryoga incident :P
Drac-frst chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this. Between Taryn and Ororo I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while. Looking forward to more of it! (Whenever that may be)