Reviews for Void
It was great
Wow
That is a brilliant plot point
Nicely done
Taryn the Nerimean Escapee
That is the coolest thing I've ever read
tacaloking chapter 1 . 3/29
nova and this story are my favorite xmen and ranma crossovers i hope one day you get new ideas for both and i read a few other crossovers with this series but i only seen this idea used once the i think it was the first crossover between the two shows that i seen maybe thats why everyone thinks its over used
SSTR87 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Lmao that Ranma vs Ritsy bit was amazing and entertaining. But what you're doing with Ororo vs Jusenkyo is even better than Taryn
SSTR87 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Man I've been laughing my ass off with Taryn and her approach to Ranma showing up. This is comedy gold!
Googlemo chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
This is great fic, funny and light, but too bad its abandoned... was fun to read.
Googlemo chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Very interesting fanfic, I think it could do nicely even without Ranma being mutant, but its still very good.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
I enjoyed this fic. You have quite a few comedic moments, and even though you made a few people OOC it evened out in the end. I'd like to read some more if you get back into writing this. Ja ne!
cutiecat92 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Why doesn't Ranma just stay a girl all the time he's around Storm? Wouldn't that stop the freak weather patterns and Storm going crazy?
...But then I guess it would still effect her while he's not around since I'm guessing her power extends to the entire town?...
Anyway! Update Please!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
This fic is hilarious, didn't laugh that much in a while.

I love how the people react to the insanity that follows Ranma.

can't wait for new chapters
Racke chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Is it just me who suddenly has the image of Logan suddenly appearing out of nowhere yelling "Ranma Saotome, because of you, I have seen Hell!"? It's a very entertaining image, though one that I'm sure would not be without consequences.

The idea behind this fic sounds crazy at the get-go, but as it continues on, it simply becomes a level of Ranma-crazy that infects X-Men, which makes perfect sense in context. And it'll be interesting to see how Kitty deals with the Fiancee Brigade.
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This is a truly incredible story and I was really sad to see this was the last chapter!
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
So what pairing is in this story Ranma X Ororo, Ranma X Kitty, Or Ranma X Jean?
Oh and great story by the way can't wait for the next chapter. XD
beserkerbeast chapter 6 . 12/1/2012