Reviews for Mike and Antoine: That Damn CD Player
Don't knowDon't careDon't ask chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Very nice. The CD player became somewhat symbolic to me at the end of the Campaign, its good to see a story about it.
YSRS chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
lol cd player ftw
Omegatrooper chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Short, but good. I really appreciate your efforts to get WiC a place in fanfiction. Hopefully we'll get more and more people and stories in here soon enough!

Omegatrooper
Klaudius chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Not bad, short and simple, finally i get to see a fic inside this category which i requested several months ago, was thinking of combining elements of CoD4, BF2 and WiC into a whole new level, but was caught up with work and my other fics.

Good effort, keep it up!
ISASniper chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Good story, but I hate to tell you something. Chalks is not a general aviation term, it's a term for a group of US Army Rangers. How many aircraft they have doesn't matter, just the ground troops and since Mike and Antoine aren't themselves Rangers, and neither is Parker, it's impossible for them to have assembled a Chalk for the rescue.

Other than that tiny detail, good story.
Hahukum Konn chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
*Laugh* I like this story of the CD Player and how it intersperses through the missions. :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Suspense - I like the punch line of this chapter. :) Well, on with the show.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Nice :) I like this. I've been playing the game (the Soviet Assault version with the new missions included) and it's so bloody addictive. :D
The Box chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Great story! I've been meaning to write a World in Conflict fanfic myself, but never got around to it. Maybe tomorrow...

It was good that was focused more on the personal side instead of just a big battle. The humour was great, as well as the twist at the end. A few of the sentences were a bit awkward, but that's just me being picky.

Hope you write another one!