Reviews for A Flash Before the Eyes
Arista2525 chapter 23 . 2/2/2009
I am absolutely gobsmacked by this story! If I had to wish a backstory for the Final Five and Kara's mysterious reappearance, this would be exactly what I'd wish for. I... Seriously, I can't even express in words how in awe I am of this story. It just feels... right.

Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!
Aimee chapter 23 . 1/15/2009
Please do continue with your writing, especially this story!

I have to know what happened to the others when they reached earth. In particular Kara & Lee, and while you are at it, could you possibly give them a happy ending, as I'm sure RDM won't, since he's managed to take a wonderful program that had amazing potential and managed to completely crap it out. So...it's nice to read something that's closer to the promise of what BSG was supposed to be like. Many thanks!
Airam4u chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
A very good narrative ending to this story. And it is a good stopping point for this story (as long as there is a sequel). It's the hardest thing to stop some stories when there's so much that could be said. But as you said, maybe it should be left to our imagination. Thanks for sharing!
Aliennut chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
Loved it!
Maggie Moony chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
Awesome! I really love your Cylon idea.
VegittoGR chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
wow, the story is getting better with each chapter. Keep it up!;)
Uberscribbler chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
If I had to vote, I'd say close down *this* story and continue under another title. We've now come full and final circle, the influence of the past now clear upon the present.

Why Ron and David don't hire the author, I'll never know.

This is as good a point as any to switch gears. This story sounds and feels complete. Just my two cents.
Sarah LoTuS chapter 23 . 1/14/2009
Oh! Now it's clear! Kudos on that one, I still did not see this coming. And it even goes so far as to explain the Cylons' obsession with the "One God". Bravo!

That said, I still want you to continue. What happens next?
Serrafina chapter 22 . 1/14/2009
Great chapter. Kara's path towards her death was chilling and very right.
Sarah LoTuS chapter 22 . 1/14/2009
I've been lazy about reviewing stuff lately - I humbly apologise. This is one of those fics that is so good I don't always know what to say; which is cold comfort to an author wanting reviews, I know.

Oh Zak. I'm glad he popped up. I like the ship being Apollo, it's a nice tie in.

As to whether it's worth continuing... frak yes! If you don't finish it I may have to send the Cylons after you...
Aliennut chapter 21 . 1/13/2009
Fantastic Chapter. And take your hiatus, because I will still be here waiting for the next update!
Aliennut chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
Very Good!
Uberscribbler chapter 19 . 1/11/2009
Lest my previous review leave any doubt, this is without question one of the most innovative and involved stories I've come across. It constantly challenges assumptions and leaves the reader puzzled and unsettled as the supposed past and relative present intersect.

Nowhere is this more evident than this chapter, the culmination of the previous eighteen combined. I still question if Adama didn't know Lee would pull this little stunt, never mind wonder where the hell the fleet jumped to.

So where to now? I'm quite ready to beg loudly and desperately for an update.
airam4u chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Wow! That was an intense chapter. I loved Lee's actions! Very well written!
Aliennut chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
Fantastic Updates! Absolutely loved it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »