Reviews for We Have no Shame
YaoiHimeSama chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Haha i laughed since chapter 1 .Hope you still out their so where O.O chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
THAT WAS AWESOME!hiarious, really. i loved, i know

you offered ryuxatasuha and yukixshuichi fics...but what about a fluffy mikaxtohma one? you guys are excellent, you could pull it off! (btw, i got hte connection between quatre and tohma when i first saw the anime. glad you guys did too!)
Xedra chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I thought this would be another ridiculous, sugary, stoopid fic and I almost didn't bother to read it.

BUT it turned out to be really fun! This made me laugh right out loud several times.

I can't wait to read the Yuki/Shu and Ryu/Tat deleted scenes!
DigitalAda chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
That was very weird. But it was still funny. Umm... what happens in the remix volumes? Do I even want to know?
Makkura Arashi chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
God this fanfic was written ages ago so i dont know if you'll even get this but i loved this! it was soo much fun, i love myself for hunting in the last few pages! it was awesome!
Silvermagess chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
So mean to Aizawa. The remix joke was funny though.
Sita-chan chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
*claps cheerfully* YAY! Funny, funny, me like! *waves her TatsuxRyu flag* *cheers*

The Great and Powerful Otaku Sita-chan

...or Ashleigh...whichever...
soriarse chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
That was...surreal. Me like.

Votes for YxS and TxR ficcies *leer*
shrewlaura chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
Ooh! I want a TatsuhaxRyuuichi fic! That would be neat!
Butterfly Ishida chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
*rolls around giggling* very funny...very, very funny. even if you did torture my poor Aizawa-chan *pats ASK's leader singers fluffy hair* dun worry Tachi, i still ouve you even if you are a huge bastard...

i don't care whether you write the YxS but please, to heaven above, write th one! *waves Tatsuha x Ryuichi flag*
Shin-chan chapter 2 . 3/24/2002
funniest thing i've ever read! i can't stop laughing...hehe...see?hahah... so funny! keep...*wipes tears from eyes*...writing..*bursts into more laughter*..hahah...!

Akari1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
*waves hands in air wildly* ooh ooh i'll glomp K! _

That was fun.
Psycho gurl chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
Didn't you know? Tohma is Quatre! CB chased him out of Gundam Wing and he's been hiding in Gravitation ever since. Tohma's his disguise name and since he's older that explains the slightly messier hair. Sorry, but I had to share my theory... ::Goes off to her Ryuichi temple and forgets about what she just said::BTW-I LOVED IT! Too funny! Also, I want those ShuichixYuki and TatsuhaxRyuichi room excerpts (is that how you spell it? Oh well...) BADLY! Write!
Chibi Chibi1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
::cant speak because shes giggling too hard::

~Chibi, hee hee hee hee hee hee~
Eris Snow chapter 2 . 12/27/2001
Heehee...just as good as the first one! The thought of psycho-Tohma disturbs me but it's hilarious! And somehow I *knew* Ryu and Tatsuha were gonna get together! Hurrah for happy endings!