Reviews for Scrabble
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
YAY! This was AMAZING! I love it times a billion. Stellar job!
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aaaaaw that is so sweet
Xxanime'obcessedxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aw x3 even though i totally saw it coming it was still frickin adorable 33
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
MUST. PLAY. SCRABBLE.

Bleh every time I play it's with my mother, aunt, and grandmother. That's not NEARLY as exciting as MelloxMatt yaoi... *tear*
RazorLike chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
You know what? I'll end up loving scrabble...

x
Shinra'sCrazyTurk chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love scrabble! -blinks- I did not just say that... :)
rose will stalk you . MUHAHHA chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
really creative katelyn~~

HOLY CRAP!i just complemmented you on your work :o

im a pervert now too T_T
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aww!

super

sweet!

write

plz!

_
shensei chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Yay for fluff! Your stories rock Katelyn , Matt/Mello RULE too...next to B/Near of course . I loved it twas cute how Matt spelt out I Love Mello...very romantic of lil' old gamer Matt XD -faves-
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Heyas! Wow, that was adorably cute and amazing! *luffs* Also, (not sure where else to say this) your profile rocks! It's about 2AM right now, and I've been reading your profile the entire night (and now am starting fanfics). Hehe... I shouldn't be up, but that's ok. Your profile's LONG! Then again, it's also AMAZING and WONDERFUL, so it's ok. I'm still laughing. _' L, Matt, Mello, and Nate (yes he's the only one I use the real name of, hehe) are BEAUTIFUL! *huggles tight and not letting go anytime soon* anyways, WRITE MORE! I really like your writing, and would like it if you wrote more MattxMello... please? *puppy-dog eyes* *stretches and looks at screen* Wow that was long... srry for the overly-packed review! _'
puddingcup chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
AW! lol that was so cute!

it's a good thing my brother and dad just went outside and my mom can't hear me cuz i was like "OMG THIS IS SO FRICKIN' CUTE!" :D awesome as usual!

-gasp- Near, do you know about this?
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw that's so CUTE! I feel lame for only having THAT to say haha, but it was so adorable
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aww, that was quite cute. I was smiling the whole way through.

Nice job!
vaacantt chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aww! how sweet and fluffy! it was so cute!i have the urge to play scrabble now! it is definatley entered! *feels nervous* ...im a big-big MisaMisa fan, and you spelled her name wrong (Amane) -.-' but thats okay, and two more spelling mistakes. anyway,...GOOD LUCK!
ChaseCasel chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
lol XD yay for yaoi! o~ finally u wrote a fanfic about melloXmatt yaoi )

i have been wiating~ but im glad u didnt write LightXL yaoi x.O i dont think light deserves to be with L! anyways, i dont even think L likes him D: To L, light imagay is just Kira, a murderer. His enemy.

There goes a YAOI fan! D *runs off in fluffyness*