Reviews for Safe
Culf chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aw... what a wonderful story! I liked it. The beginning, in which Spike had to take care of her to do everything was really sweet, and I liked how you mentioned that he knew this, after all, he had been taking care of Dru for such a long time. I was sad to see how Buffy withdrew from Giles, even if it had to be done in this story. He does represent what she feared the most, but I really like Giles. He's funny, in his british way, and I like his humor. To bad none of the scoobies sees it. And the motivation for Buffy to go back to slaying was because she had to save Spike was great! Made everything so much clearer for the both of them, huh? And just the fact that Spike was the only one who was there for her all the time. Says alot, doesn't it. You are a great author, and I love your work. Don't ever stop writing!
OldWound chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
i really like this story really emotional for me
Melanie chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Brillant absolutelybrilliant. I need some tips ifyou don't mind so please email me soon.
Cass chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Awwwww this was so great! I can't even put together a coherent sentence right now! I'm basically stuck on: Awww Spike. Spike and Buffy. Me happy.
suniblaze chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
hey, AP!

this is the most unique b/s storyline that i have seen on the web so far. it was very different and i liked it a lot. keep on writing. i truly enjoy your work. thanks, suni.
site chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This was nice, I really enjoyed it. I think you could have made it even longer though, the time span between Buffy mono-syllabic to Buffy complete sentences seemed a little rushed, but that may be because I wanted it to have a longer read :)
ilovespike-02 chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I love this fic. I love all of you fics actually but this is one of my favorites. Spike

is just so sweet. Your stories are always so emotionally evocative. I mean, tears

are standerd. Sometimes I feel true heartbreak. Your writings are so strong. May

you always be inspired and write what you love.
BloodyMiry chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I just re-read this story, and it's one of my very favorite fics. I love how Spike is so caring toward Buffy, and the interaction they share throughout the story. It's a great take on what could've been... Great job, as always :)
Anna chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
I really liked how you portrayed Spike's caring and the after effects of buffy's catonic state
CrystalxxDreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Good. Again.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Aaaaaw! That was so sweet!
jay chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Thank you! I found the first parts of this story on a different web site a long time ago, and them promptly forgot what the site was and spent tons of time trying to find it again. Because it's great and I love it and now I can stop looking for it.

Excellent work!