Reviews for Rite of Passage
carick of hunter moon chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
This is well written & a fun read the chapter are about the right word length not to long not to short, there is action, adventure & friendship it read like a boy own well worth reading.
Tipper dehavilland chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
PLEASE do a sequel! for when they regain their memories!? our at least the story of the first film
Forest Archer chapter 25 . 12/31/2010
This was a really great story. You explored the characters in wonderful detail, and their experiences and thoughts were incredibly well-written. All in all an enjoyable read - and it raised interesting thoughts. In the gap between Rick and Ardeth being memory-wiped it was interesting to wonder if Ardeth remembering Rick was the reason he didn't kill him at Hamunaptra in the first film. Even with them both forgetting it would be really interesting to see them remembering as they met again as adults - after the 1st/2nd film or something.. Any chance of a sequel to the Souls Divided ending? xD

Anyway, I really did enjoy reading this. The two of you are clearly very talented! :D
Lala chapter 26 . 8/14/2010
That was such a fun story to read. Excellent, you did so well. I'm looking forward to reading the other stories of the Medjai Chronicles. I wonder if the boys will eat as much in those ones as they did in Rite of Passage, lol.
wsxokn chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
Beautiful! I love your style and how your writing became even better as you went on!
Hocapontas chapter 26 . 5/5/2010
This story is awesome! 5x ultimate favorite! I hope you wrote a sequel or are at least planning one. I love this story!
Berende chapter 26 . 5/5/2010
A wonderful story! A very interesting idea, and I loved it - I'm always fascinated by how different characters would have been when they were young.

The pranks were plentiful, perhaps a few less would have been enough, but they did make me smile. And also, I think they are an excellent way of demonstrating that these two heroes are, in fact, boys. They get to awfully many adult situations so it's good to occasionally remind the readers that they're not grown up yet. :)

Both endings were excellent, and as far as I'm concerned, Souls Divided totally happened. At last a proper, sensible explanation for Rick's tattoo and the rest...

All in all, very gripping story, and fantastically written. Thank you. :)
dogzilla564 chapter 25 . 5/3/2010
AWESOME! This is better than the professional mummy books! I give you 10 out of 5 stars D
x GigaByte x chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
i love it and i must read the pairing actually rick and ardeth because i've been looking everywhere for a story like that.
Xanthia Morgan chapter 26 . 9/8/2009
Most excellent story, Grasshopper! LOL I truly enjoyed what you did with the tale and seeing the two as youngsters was delightful! The pranking story line went on a bit longer that I would have liked however it did not detract from the story. I saw one typo in the early chapters - the plural of oasis is oases not oasises. But I was too excited to go on with the story that I can't recall which one! I love the Med-jai name for the Garden City! I may have to borrow that... :o)
mercurialgreen chapter 26 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I have to say your story is really great. It covers a lot of the holes that the movie leaves without seeming contrived. I always wondered why more authors didn't use things like the unknown origin of the tattoo in their work. I also really like the way the friendship was built up between Ardeth and Rick. And though normally I don't like alternate endings, it worked really well here. I got to enjoy the angst of them being separated and now I get to look forward to their adventures growing up together. Keep up the good work!
tigerlily124 chapter 26 . 8/5/2009
I thought the other ending was well done, but I have to say that I preferred this one. Thank you very much for a great story!
tigerlily124 chapter 25 . 8/5/2009
Very, very nice. Blah! I hate that they did that to them. I know, continuity issues. Great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
And so Rick receives his mark. Poor guys. I hate that turn of events - but if there are to be no more Ardeth-Rick pranks - there has to be a sequel *grins and rubs her hands together*. By the way - sorry that I fell behind - things have been crazy at work.
Shinzhon chapter 26 . 8/4/2009
T_T

that's a beautiful end! I liked this fic and I would like read other like that, but the problem is she are so rare T_T

Tsuki'

PS: I wish you will write other fanfics )