Reviews for Super Secret Gift Exchange
darkeyesgirl chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
lol love it
RollingUpHigh chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
'I love Satan!'(lord may you not smite me down, I am merely quoting)
You'd thing that with all the commercialization of Christmas, she would have gotten the name right. Me being a young catholic, the verbal misunderstanding made me cringe and burst into a fit of giggles at the same time. Hey, doesn't Diana follow pagan gods?
TopSecret101 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I'm in love with the story! Please continue it?!
numbuh13m chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
please update soon, it sorta funny
fantasylover4evr chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I love it! Please update again soon :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
"I'm aware of your existence Flash. You've made me painfully aware of your existence, Flash." I was eating and I almost choked cause you know this thought goes through all of the League's head's about 20 times a second!
Holly's Follies chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Hi, soooo I just got done with this story and am now very depressed. All your other stories that I've read had endings, so I just kinda assumed this one did too...And it doesn't! :,( I am extremely sad now. I suppose it's completely understandable. I'm sure you just got busy and didn't mean to leave your readers hanging, with nary an explanation. It's not like you would purposely lead us on and then leave us without an ending. (Am I making you feel guilty yet? Please say yes.) But c'est la vie, and all that, I suppose. I guess we'll never know...

P.S. Even if you don't finish this story, I liked it a lot and thought it was very well-written. Very funny too. :)
Neon Pendulum chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I hope you continue this, I love a frazzled Bats. X) And I think Wally's secretly upset, poor guy. It's just like him to try and turn it into something more fun.
In Hopes Of chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Please continue, and awesome story it is!
just-O chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Haha! I love Di! Don't tell me it's over, though. Just think. It is coming up on Christmas again. :D Love your stories.
Sappho's Cat chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
This story was hilarious! Please please finish! I love how flash made his bad gift into a great gift. And I think its hilarious that batman, world's greatest detective, is totally wrong about who his secret santa is!
MoonRose91 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
This is adorable and filled with Christmas cheer, which we need year-round. Actually, that's the excuse I give people when I sing christmas carols. After they throw soft things at me.

Because no one can throw roc-...ow! That hurt! I was singing on key you moron! (runs after rock thrower and is unable to finish this review)
Guptanation chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Funny story... any plans to update it?
toushiro1310 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010