Reviews for Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Season 2)
bajy chapter 15 . 9/1
I've read the story
love it!
I have been wondering what happened after the series ended
it was a great story!
For me in my opinion, what koji was going through reminded me strongly of this one episode from astro boy 2003 which was an old t.v. show I still love. This episode where the robots minds were stolen by this one robot and astro's friend warned him of the danger and then her mind got taken too and then astro dove into its mind to save his friends. (I forgot what the name of that episode was though)
if you know it then you know exactly which episode I'm referring to.
And that moment when optimas was about to be crushed, when koji encouraged him to not give up, I would say logically that because his mind was taken by a cybertronian and was converted into a crystal, it had its own spark. And in turn because his bond with optimas was so strong that it liked the sparks and minds mentally at that moment, koji was sort of aware of what was happening even in his current situation but then that part faded when his memories were returned to him.
koji was sort of in a sleeping death with a mix of a coma or was in one, so to speak.
It was a really great story and I enjoyed it very much!
Keep up the good work!
Moonflight con chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
"She couldn't believe this, it was like something out of a bad sci-fi story." - Sorry Kelly, it's very much real.
StarWK chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
OMG. U r really good. This is like the best TR RID fanfic ever. I love it. I used to watch it all the time. Please update. It's really good.
StormDracona chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
Oh man oh man oh man. I hope you continue this soon! I wanna know what happens!
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Don't let anything happen to Koji!
Titanium Gold chapter 15 . 10/18/2004
Dawg... I just read this whole thing, back to front TWICE, man, and it's awesome - no, amazing. Kept everybody in character, inserted your own guys atop all that, and still made it one sick ride...

Wow, man. Just... wow. You better return to this fic soon, 'cause lemme tell ya, it's one hell of a ride. Keep it up - you got a fan waiting for the 'ressurection' of this fic.
Neko Girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Dis is one of da best RID fanfics I have had da privleage(my spelling is bad _
Maria chapter 15 . 7/17/2003
Good work. When will you do the part where unicron gets beaten
Alayea chapter 15 . 5/23/2003
Yeah, school can be rough at times. And I feel that I must apologize because I read this chapter not long after it was posted, and was too lazy to review. I'm truly sorry about that. I glad that you didn't..."write" him out. Nobody wants any good guys to die. (But hey, you're the author! _)

Cya later! ~_

~*~ Alayea ~*~
Stormyrose chapter 15 . 5/15/2003
Koji's all good now! Yay!

And Tai ~kissed~ him. _

So, now Omega Prime can whup Unicron no problem so long as he has the Matrix Sword. Things are looking up!
Final Genesis chapter 15 . 5/9/2003
Well, that was on the exellente level! Exellent job on the story!
ShadowHawk chapter 15 . 5/9/2003
more please
fett chapter 15 . 5/8/2003
This was another good chapter.
Posion Ivy chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
good stuff, ocme back soon
Blade891 chapter 15 . 5/7/2003
hey your still going good. I'm kinda sad your taking a break, but as long as you promise to keep going, i promise to keep reviewing.:)