Reviews for Seizures
Atarah Derek chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Your story is very good, but you need to get an editor to look over it. It's riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Not so many that it can't be understood, but enough that they do distract from the story a bit.

Ah yes, latent bending abilities. The theory I'm stubbornly clinging to even though the only new airbender with confirmed Air Nomad ancestry is Bumi. Of course, it's still not a very comforting idea that one of Zaheer's distant ancestors could have been an Air Nomad.

Well, in Jet's case, at any rate, this frees him up to learn the original form of earthbending from Toph. Since Iroh has that connection and all.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Omg...I actually love this...it's pretty good and the characters arnt OC.
fanficfantasies chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
I no u have other storys, 217 to be exact, but could you pleeze update this?
AlexaGeorge chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Ahhh! I wish you had finished this! I'd really like to see what happens next!
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Please update, there needs to be more of fics like this one!
Mistystarshine chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
This is a great story, please continue!:D
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
cool story and intresting plot idea. i have been looking for (non-romance) stories of where Jet didn't see Iroh firebend. good job.
Skipper96 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Are you going to write more? I love the story and I NEED to know what happens to Jet. WRITE MORE, PLEASE!
Halan Lore chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
-giggles-

Zuko is a the good kind of crazy, I mean; I don't think he's KILLED anyone yet...
shongnom chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
really likin this story~ more please~
Jordana Kari chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
People don't seem to get that when anyone who says the word 'honor' means it in the eastern sense not the western, I'm guessing people from the earth kingdom are included.

I like the story-it's very nice to see a story where those two are the friends(and not couple) I always wanted them to be.
ArrayePL chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Nice conversation between Jet and Iroh. So Jet starts to trust them a little bit?
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
So Zuko bumped in Jin? Iroh thinks that Zuko could befriend Jet?

...even two Fire Nation refugees were dressed in red... you meant green?
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Nice interaction between Zuko and Jet. It almost looks like Jet is not so narrow-minded after all.
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Whoa. It's nice to see a story that concerns Jet and Zuko that doesn't include slash. Good job with the describing the seizures and each boys' point of view.