Reviews for It's a Grown Up Thing
Millie chapter 2 . 11/2
The ending is kinda off but overall, the story is good. I still recommend the prequel "It's a kid thing".
DUH BOMB chapter 2 . 8/28
Sweet a new clan! It would be great if you continued your original idea.
Anne chapter 2 . 8/8
That was good!
PaulingStar 13-14 4EVER chapter 2 . 5/29
Why is someone chopping onions here? *wipes tears furiously*
paracuties chapter 2 . 1/12
...interesting. The ideas you have in here are unique and I enjoyed this! I also thought the prequel to this fic was cute and fun, and it made me laugh. :D

Keep up the good work!
lavender girl chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
LoveMore chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
miikka_saki congrats you just won the worst fanfic ever
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Wow. That last part was INTENSE. I loved this fanfic, although I have to say, I wish we were given more detail on the reactions of others. Good job.
Pffthhbbbt chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I like it very much! It deserves more reviews. I cannot find a reason to hate this-the only way I could hate SasuHina is if they were OOC. And they were not. Good job! I only got kind of offed by the Hiken bloodline because reading minds seems like a Yamanaka thing. It could have been more creative.
The Art Of Destruction 13 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This was so beautiful!
I loved it, made me cry tears of Joy dammit! :'(
Your writing is amazing , captivating and brilliant, I enjoyed this fanfic very my heart racing till the end with every sentence and twist.
Amazing Job!

-Ally XoXo
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Wow! ł LOVED this! Great idea with the clan thing! This story was amazing very well written! The ending wasn't bad you should've been happy with the way it ended ;) it was great!
aryaputra chapter 2 . 7/25/2013

I can imagine Hinata and Sasuke's children. 'Hauntingly beautiful' is definitely something that suits them. Heck, it defines them.

Just like awesome defines this fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013