Reviews for Too Lazy for Love
parplanet chapter 2 . 4/14
saki good job

btw is he still love karin ohnooooo
parplanet chapter 1 . 4/14
wooo sorry about that sakuraa chan

you plan have to cancel immediatly course he back He Is Back
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
awww the ending was too cute! the whole story in general was pretty awesome! even though i almost had a heartattack when i read that sasuke had a child with karin and almost hit the back button, i'm totally glad that i read this. it has now given me inspiration to read similar fanfics to this one. feel proud of urself ;D
hama431 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Is there a sequel i love the story
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
The back and forth interrogation by their child is hilarious.
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Funny and Beautiful. Já está em meus favoritos :)
Cam chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
lol i don't know what the hell is wrong with the two reviewers below me, but this is honestly one of my all time favorite stories! i read this like a year ago but I just had to read it again. i really love sasuke and sakura here (and i really love how they both bond with suki haha).
honest me chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
actually i didnt finish reading the whole coz it's really UGLY...sorry to say...bt i do appreciate your effort...jst not the story...
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
You know, it is a great story and all that. It didn't seem too rushed, and your vocabulary seems well (at the line, "Do you even know what pilfer means?" I, myself, had to go look it up in the dictionary, and felt the line was strangely addressed to me. :P), yet it seems to lack something. I supposed it's a bit ooc, and it kinda does lack character depth and character development, but that's my opinion, and there's always room for improvement. :) Why Sasuke had 'it' with Karin in the first place wasn't even ever properly explained. :
le.invictus chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Love this story, especially the plot. Please extend it :))
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
There are not enough words to express how simply amazing this story is. The plot, the details, the characters, the everything.
Slightly Confused Kitty chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Laughed so much at the Sakura's threat of rape.

Aw, poor Gaara. He and Sakura would make a good pair if she let go of Sasuke... I liked how you characterized their relationship, and how Sasuke intervenes.

...Sasuke bribed the housing places, didn't he? Sneaky little...

I would consider changing the title to fit with the story more- laziness is really Shikamaru's domain, not Sakura's, and her main motivation here isn't laziness, but fear of getting hurt again. Great story- not too much angst or drama, bits of humor, Gaara, Shikamaru, laziness- all good things.
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
hmm? i do like suki really i do but seriously NOBODY should be with sasuke apart from sakura and sasukarin is my most hated couple
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
CUTE!
florabloom101 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
OMG! I love the story. My thoughts were constantly changing while I was reading it. While reading 3/4th of the story, I wanted to kill sasuke. Smack him, hit him, use Lee's Taijutsu's on him. But, After Gaara appeared, I was va-va-voom in love with him again!