Reviews for The Garden
ElauraGrave chapter 1 . 1/18
Marvelous!
Greg chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This is very good. One can really feel Sheeta's feelings, almost taste the bile in one's throat at Muska's insinuations. It would've been interesting to know how and when exactly the alt reality splits, but the mystery kind of draws your mind to wander, giving the story a more fantastical property. I felt sad for the end though, being a 'die fighting 'til your last breath' type of person. Then again simply writing that Sheeta takes a fork and impales Muska's brain through his eye doesn't quite work for one's emotional fix. Good writing.
Annette1234 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
OMG this is awesome I LOVE the creepiness factor this story is fantastic. Your writing is entertaining and thoughtful.
Continue to write please!
-Annette :D
Looolly chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I loved it. It was beautifully written. Amazing job, seriously!
Lisa Berg chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
It's so beautiful and I just wan to cry and kill Muska ;-;
Fudwa chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
You know I just watched Laputa for the 3rd time and thought: If they didn't defeat Muska what would happen ? And this is exactly that. wow. It was lovely ( that's not really the right word to use though ) but well done. It really left me wishing for more and the exploration into their minds was wonderful. Poor Pazu
Starry Serenade chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I never would have approached the movie at this angle LOL
But it's still a good one-shot
Shame this is just a one-shot though
orikami chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really liked this. :)

The ending especially.
jumpydoll chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was... this was *tear* this was gorgeous! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
good story. I could cry. So well detailed. Beautiful
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I think I read this story a long time ago, but I found it again I guess. I checked out your profile after reading this-are you still i high school? You have a rather sophisticated writing style for someone your age! This was good, very good, and i enjoyed the fact that you ventured into an area other writers probably wouldn't go. Another part I enjoyed is not the outright saying that Muska loved her, but instead "But he did know this; he would spiral down into nothingness, dark emptiness filled with fear and horror if it just meant he'd get to go with her."

Good stuff right there. I think it was good with all three of the characters, well, at least in your descriptions. Poor Pazu and Sheeta. Anyways, good job!
pinksnail chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So sad but really good! You did an amazing job with this fic; well done. :)
Atlantean Knight chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
May I just state that I love you?

Your capturing of the characters is beautiful, you clearly have a good understanding of these characters. Also the Muska/Sheeta ship. I do enjoy this ship (I will go down with this ship) and I think you did a good job of a realistic portrayal of what the relationship would be. I enjoy your writing style, it is beautiful and haunting. (I thought of Poe, personally.)

Clearly you have an understanding of what you're doing in writing, and you clearly have a grasp on the characters.

Beautiful story, keep on writing, dear

-Knight.
157yrs chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was deliciously sad and romantic. You did a wonderful job.
Laurnadoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I think this is a wonderfully written story. No you are definitely not sick. I was thinking the exact same thing when Muska told Sheeta that they would be spending a lot of time together. It is sad but very compelling, and it definitely has something to say about love leading to happiness. Very well done, I really enjoyed it :)