Reviews for The Hero of Legend
corjonbett chapter 41 . 10/22/2014
Hehehe, now, all they need is the Oricon, and the Staff of Rain and then... Zoma's castle. I wonder how Suzanne will fare in there, hehe!
corjonbett chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Heh, Rubiss Tower awaits, and maybe it is there that the Oricon will be obtained? The final battles draw near, and especially looking forwatd to a certain powerful scene that is approaching fast...
KrazyKoldKyurem613 chapter 38 . 6/8/2014
Kandar...I really liked him, despite he was such an ass in previous encounters
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I think the story sounds good and looks to add a few interesting layers explaining Aliahan being separate from other countries and almost being akin to like a mythical place such as Atlantis especially as other locations are analogous to real countries (portoga Portugal, Romaly Rome/Italy etc) though Aliahan is different. However, I think for consistency purposes, I wouldn't have chosen Simon as a warrior from the 'First Great War' as Simon seems to be Ortega's contemporary - you actually meet Simon's son at Samanao I think?Implying simon wouldn't be much older than Ortega - as a result Aliahan's people wouldn't forget him so quickly (seeing as nobody mentions him but everyone mentions Ortega even after 16 years). Also, it would imply the first and second great wars are too soon in between. As a result, I just think it's better leaving simon out.

Anyway well done and keep up the good work!
KrazyKoldKyurem613 chapter 37 . 5/1/2014
I agree! We need someone to give us some news on DQ7!
corjonbett chapter 37 . 5/1/2014
Oh, boy. Next stop, Back to Tantegal, and maybe a reunion with Kandar...? He's overdue to be seen again... I also cannot wait to see how you handle Rubiss Tower...
corjonbett chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
I hope you do a chapter about the Divinegon event, since it would be neat to end it by having Suzanne revive her father.

I also notice you decided not to do the Oricon quest, oh well.

Finally, looking forwards to the fights with Zoma's underlings.
WhizkidHV chapter 33 . 4/26/2013
I've just realized that I've never reviewed this. A grave slight on my end, as something this well written definitely deserves some. I really appreciate the effort you put in writing this, despite the seeming lack of feedback. I do greatly enjoy this, especially since Dragon Quest III, or rather Dragon Warrior III, is one of my favorite games. Keep up the good work.
DQRS guy chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
im glad that you continued the story as it would have been done. good work. Hope to see more as the story was very well written.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
It has been a long time, hasn't it? Nice final battle to tie it up; the archfiend was a tough final boss but the crew came out on top. And the battle to go for it was very well written, showing little conversation, careful planning, and powerful attacks, as per usual in intense battles.

Shame the others just left, but since it follows the original DQ3, you could only have four party members at a time to fight big battles. It would have gone smoother if the others joined in, but war tends to overwhelm the best of men and they see it as a sign that things are going south (quite literally in the army's pathway). Not usual that when a main baddie dies outside of fantasy that everything gets resolved, but with no Baramos commanding his monsters, they'll eat themselves, as it happened here.

Many congrats on almost completing the story, with so little feedback and reviews to go on no less. That takes a LOT of commitment and dedication. I apologize for my limited amount of reviews here, but rest assured I recognize you as a very good writer and have shared a worthy novelization of the game. Can't wait for the epilogue and how everything ties up. Dragon Quest endings, as I noticed, always end in a big party she-bang of sorts.

-Vegeta the 3rd
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Off to a good start. I like that you're doing DW/DQ III, it's a fun game though probably not well known compared to the FF series :)
Aranfan chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Pretty good so far! I think it could use a bit more detail, but I'll wait until I've read more to see if you did that on your own.
Aranfan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
An intriguing start. It's good but could use a beta to look at the grammar.

I shall follow this with interest.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Say, this is a pretty good story. I never played DQI so its good to read a story about it. Though I don't know why no one else reviewed for it before...

Anyway, I'm amazed you can keep at it without feedback thus far, and hope you continue to do so. Good luck.

-Vegeta the 3rd