Reviews for Heated Silk
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love this!
sadistic-neko chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You just know that Sephiroth is thinking "what now bitch?" when he sees Hojo.
vIoLeT bUtTeRfLy 90 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Only Zack, with his dumb luck, would be right there when Sephiroth has an itch that needs to be scratched!XD
Dackerie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was cute lol I love ur writing style and keep up the good work alright! I freaking love that pair sephirothxzack it's like the awesoemness lol

~Dackerie~
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
As sue would say, "Why so awesome, Quiet?"

Oh gosh. Hojo and his sex-drugs are never a good thing... but, I guess they are for Zack! Just not his back or... bottom region, I guess.

Amazing, as always. :) (I don't even /like/ SephZack and I liked it! You know it's gotta be good. ;D)
Account Is Inactive 750 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Lol, this was awesome! It should have gotten more reviews! I'm not really into yaoi, unless its Sephiroth because I can't really see Sephiroth with any kind of female. Same thing with Genesis too. I laughed throughout this whole thing. Your prose was so beautiful, but you threw in such funny statements like, "Well, whatever was going on, it was sure as hell giving Zack the biggest boner in the history of Gaia." LOL! Then the ending where Zack was in too much pain to sit down. Such realism! Most people leave that simple fact out of their yaoi. They make it sound all fluff, but male/male sex can be painful. . . Poor Sephiroth, with Hojo trying to mate him to a female! O_o Anyway thanks, this had me laughing for quite a bit. It was pretty hot too ;) I'm still smiling _
marielle chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
honestly that last paragraph made me laugh so hard...at 4 in the morning ...i wonder if anyone heard me lol! but anyways this is amazing!and perfecto!
chibibunny-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
oh my dear, i do believe you have hooked me on something good
Jiyunamai chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh my gosh... that was hot. ROFL.

Even if it was Hojo's nasty doing. lol
M.D Sora chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow this was so great. Its realy hard to find any AWESOME Seph x Zack fics around here. Though we all know what happened between the two reading it would have been wonderful lol but brilliant job none the less
ladysubaru83 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
HAHAHAHAHA i like it soo hot but u should have mad the SEX SCENE more detailed XP
Apathetic-Quixotic chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Only a week? Damn.

Very nice. I liked the interactions between the two. These two go so well together.

It'd be nice to see Hojo's reaction and if he does anything to try and change Sephiroth's preference, or if he decides to try to figure out a way to help the two 'continue the bloodline'. ;)