Reviews for He's My Girl
InuRiotGrrl chapter 23 . 3/21
You two are brilliant! This story had me laughing quite a bit! Nothing like reading a delicious lemon only to have it interrupted by the mention of Inuyasha's little girly panties. You are so cruel to these poor, innocent characters! Love it!

And Kouga riding with Sesshomaru on the way to go take Naraku down, now that was a bit disturbing lol. I was really starting to worry for his sanity.

And Sesshomaru's a girl! Yes lol! This has been one hell of a story! Going to have to check out other stories by both of you now!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 10 . 3/19
That was some really hot action going on between Inuyasha and Kagome! Inuyasha's occasional realizations that he looks like a girl interrupted the mood a bit but it was funny. Poor Kagome though, she is so confused now!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 8 . 3/17
God this story is hilarious! You certainly have tormented Rumiko Takahashi's characters quite a bit. And I love it.

Also I really love how you put accurate Japanese cultural traditions and practices in here, and use names of actual places in Tokyo. Having been to Tokyo myself, it's always fun seeing a specific place mentioned that I've actually been to.

I just can't wait to get to the part when Kagome finds out that Shaya is actually Inuyasha. After all the times she's paraded around naked in front of him-or her, she's probably going to kill him lol!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
that is exactly what they deserve! this is going to funny lol
M
Guest chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
I loveeeeee this history!
Carla Taisho chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
Love it! I had a pretty good time reading! Thanks!
Hoxopasnei chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
I can't even explain to you how happy this has made me. I'm so glad you did this!
hantu chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
baybey...
Star chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
What the hell? There's an actual drink called 'butterfly nipple'?!
Marquisha chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Great story! Inuyasha and Kouga can't stay out of trouble!
Yasha-Lover93 chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! this is soooo the type of story i will be reading like once a week ! ahahaha its so funny... great job !
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! It was funny through and through!
InuxKagLover2011 chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
This story was flipping awesome. It kept me laughing and on my toes. I think you two should continue working together. :) It is a great story, plus the ending kind of leaves room for a sequel, dont you think? Anywho, I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a wonderful work. I'm sure if Rumiko Takahashi read this, she would be pleased. :D
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2012 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:

feudal- / feudal/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal- / feudal/winners /2012-2/march- 2012/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

feudal- /feudal/gallery ? album102

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal- /feudal/gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal –pulpfiction feudal /gallery ?album102

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.