Reviews for He's My Girl
ForeverHiatus chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
AHAHAHA ohmygod you brought in Kuno that is so great. This chapter really revived some old Ranma 1/2 memories. The story is absolutely hilarious as well!
PromQween chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Lol Koga will find a mermaid and Inuyasha will fight with the sharks XD
InuRiotGrrl chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
You two are brilliant! This story had me laughing quite a bit! Nothing like reading a delicious lemon only to have it interrupted by the mention of Inuyasha's little girly panties. You are so cruel to these poor, innocent characters! Love it!

And Kouga riding with Sesshomaru on the way to go take Naraku down, now that was a bit disturbing lol. I was really starting to worry for his sanity.

And Sesshomaru's a girl! Yes lol! This has been one hell of a story! Going to have to check out other stories by both of you now!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
That was some really hot action going on between Inuyasha and Kagome! Inuyasha's occasional realizations that he looks like a girl interrupted the mood a bit but it was funny. Poor Kagome though, she is so confused now!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
God this story is hilarious! You certainly have tormented Rumiko Takahashi's characters quite a bit. And I love it.

Also I really love how you put accurate Japanese cultural traditions and practices in here, and use names of actual places in Tokyo. Having been to Tokyo myself, it's always fun seeing a specific place mentioned that I've actually been to.

I just can't wait to get to the part when Kagome finds out that Shaya is actually Inuyasha. After all the times she's paraded around naked in front of him-or her, she's probably going to kill him lol!
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
that is exactly what they deserve! this is going to funny lol
M
Guest chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
I loveeeeee this history!
Carla Taisho chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
Love it! I had a pretty good time reading! Thanks!
Hoxopasnei chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
I can't even explain to you how happy this has made me. I'm so glad you did this!
hantu chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
baybey...
Star chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
What the hell? There's an actual drink called 'butterfly nipple'?!
Marquisha chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Great story! Inuyasha and Kouga can't stay out of trouble!
Yasha-Lover93 chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! this is soooo the type of story i will be reading like once a week ! ahahaha its so funny... great job !
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! It was funny through and through!
InuxKagLover2011 chapter 23 . 4/23/2012
This story was flipping awesome. It kept me laughing and on my toes. I think you two should continue working together. :) It is a great story, plus the ending kind of leaves room for a sequel, dont you think? Anywho, I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a wonderful work. I'm sure if Rumiko Takahashi read this, she would be pleased. :D