Reviews for When the Hunter Becomes the Prey
chipettejones10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hello darlin'! An old reader of this story here XD I understand that you have not gotten many reviews for this story so let me post another just to let you know I haven't forgotten about this story or any of your other Greek Mythology or Gone With The Wind fanfictions. These are some of the best works I have read on here and I'm not just blowing smoke. I really do mean it. This one is one of my favorite though as I love the Artemis/Hermes pairing. I understand life gets crazy sometimes and you are doing way better than I would have done when it comes to story updates. But, if you ever get the chance or the desire to update this story, I know it will make me and the other readers of this story who sadly do not review very happy. And I promise that I will review this story as much as I can! Get up the amazing work on your other stories and God Bless!
Unenchanted13 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Hello! I was wondering if you still regularly check your account, or if you don't use this anymore. I would also like to know if you are still going to update this story or not. Thanks! :3 I'll understand if you don' reply to this.
ArtemisHermes chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love it!
Please continue and update, I love Artemis and Hermes sosososo much! 3
Scathach chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I soo love your story! It's a amzing and you have a really great writing style!
Artemis and Hermes are one of my favourite pairings within greek mythology 3 please stick with them and forget her stupid virginity oath or find some way to overcome it!
Update soon!
Love,
Scathach
PS: Update your athenaares ff as well please! ;)
HelenaWayne10 chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
You have to finish this one! It's the bomb diggidy! Please please please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love your story. IT takes forever to find a Hermes and Artemis story. :)
chipettejones10 chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Beatiful story! (: I love Artemis and Hermes 3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I think you should try to write some original stories. Send them to a publisher! You may meet success! If you don't... oh well... you tried. But if you put them on Fiction Press first a publisher is less likely to pick it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Did Artemis not take a vow of eternal virginity? And Athena as well?
cerberus angel chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Now this chapter brought the fic to a whole other level! We know how Artemis feels because we see through her eyes and because of that I am able to really like her. She's genuinely a good Goddess. But the end when you showed us Hermes thoughts I was awestruck. I knew I liked him, but now I feel that my my sentiments toward him have more ground. Artemis is no longer the only struggling with her feelings now that Hermes has discovered his. I am so hoping you give us more of Hermes POV. :)
cerberus angel chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Oh how you kill me with this suspense! xD While reading the beginning I couldn't help but feel that Hermes has his work cut out for him. I could understand why Artemis felt a lack of something in the kiss. Something tells me that Hermes will have to prove how much she means to him.
cerberus angel chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
I finally am able to return to this wonderful fic and am reminded just how much I adore your writing. :D I can't believe he actually kissed her! I'm grinning like a fool now lol. I can't wait to see how Artemis will react to this turn of event. :)
cerberus angel chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Oh so now I get what happened in chapter 3. I did enjoy seeing Apollo and then Athena (who I don't know what to make of her yet except that I really like her. She's funny in her own way). Not mention the implication of AthenaxAres. And now I'm starting to see more of the sparks between Artemis and Apollo, which I'm really excited for! :D
cerberus angel chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
My heart goes to Artemis. I can only hope that Hermes turns out to be that person she longs by her side, to be there for her. And Hephaestus had me smiling. You have no idea how happy I got to see him in this fic and I so wanted to hug him when he smiled after Artemis said she loved the bow he made. :)
cerberus angel chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
lol Oh Hermes leave it to you to be stubborn. I don't know why but I can imagine them being childhood friends. Maybe it's because of the way they act with each other. :)