Reviews for Severed Wings of the Angels
WHY!?Why are the good stories always left you pleeeeeeease finish the story in frw more the story is awesome : )
Laurentia60 chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
NNOOOOO! IT CANT END THEEERRRRREEEEEEEEE!
(great fanfic btw!)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
WHY?! Why don't you Continue this amazing Story? Why does every good Story have to be incomplete? Please, in the Name of all spiritshipper and some random readers, continue this Story!
Twilia Yuki chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This story is truly amazing! God it even made me cry, and that's a hard thing to achieve. But you seriously must continue it makes me so sad when an amazing story is left incomplete. You leave me needing closure my friend! :( I really hope you carry on because its sooooooo good! Thanks for reading, you are amazing
Twilia Yuki Nyaaaaaaa
Enica chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Haaaa Finally finished it after two days of constant reading! This story is great, I wonder how they will realize each other. And it's so funny how childish they are, I mean come on, first a staring contest then an eating contest! They even communicate without talking. I hope an update soon comes, I'm waiting eagerly! Keep up the hard work!
Daphmir57 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Why did you do that?! One question: X
Did Judai not know that Johan's full name was Johan and not Jo-kun? But the Spiritshipping!
Cushy96 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
This is so awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Please update this! I know it has been 4 years but still! You can't just leave this amazing story unfinished, I have seen too many awesome spiritshipping fanfics go unfinished. Too many people abandon their fanfics. You can't just leave them hating each other! That is just too cruel! Think of your fans!
Black Cat chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Finish it! You're an AMAZING author!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
This is excellant. I know it's been a long while since you have updated but I'm really enjoying this story. It has been a long while since I have been this involved in a story. It's just the right length, the characters have actual personality, and the plot is jut fantastic. Just great in so many ways. I like how Judai and Johan hate each other at the school but can't wait until one realizes who the other is or for Johan to at least start remembering he had a best friend as a kid. And I love the way you portray the spirits, actual spirits who don't need duel monster cards. I already said this, but I love this story so please update this story again.
zendro chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
omg omg omg please please update T_T I know its been a while but I really want to know how this turns out... I just recently found it and instantly loved this 3
Laetificant chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
AH! THEY HATE EACH OTHER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:
The Awesome March Hare chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
This is so cool.
MistressChi08 chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
god.. pls update...it over months! like before over 7 months.. huhuhuhu... im still love this story.. i wanna know what will react the two J's...,'v

over 10 yrs...wow... 7 yrs old..then now... 17?... hmmmmmmmmm... *drooling*..hahahaha
Kigen Dawn chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
This story is so sad. U have to update and complete this story. How will they end ip remembering one another and how will they end up falling in love.