Reviews for Shades of Grey
cecilia.dryan chapter 4 . 5/6
licorice chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Although this story is old, it is really good :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Write another chapter pleaseee!
OSM chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Update! Luv it
DAForever62442 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Great story, update soon!
M1ndb3nd chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
This story is intriging. It's good. Update soon. :-)
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
lotus325 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
This is really good. Even though it's been awhile, you should really update this. I'm loving it a lot.

Emily-Jade.x chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Amazing story, love it so far. Noticed you haven't updated in while :/ hope you update soon. Can't wait to read more! x
Deka.Gale chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Dude! This story is great! I can't wait to read more! Will you update soon? Go! :)
jessje chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
I really like this story, will there be an update or are you leaving it like this?
iluvBou chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
NYAPPY! Kyaa~ this is a good story. I like your idea. Even though I see that you have not updated in a while, I hope you continue this sotry! -
Chariline chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I like this so far. 8) Sounds like Zack is going into a depression-and if so, very accurate symptoms, by the way. I almost fell into one, but pulled myself together and now I'm fine. 3

I can actually feel Cody's worry, and Zack's utter despair and pity when you write this: you are very descriptive and are very good at painting real situations out.

good luck!

3 Chari
tyleetty chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
very good and interesting
Selia chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Hey, your storie's really good and it's a shame you haven't updated in such a long time ;_;

Zack's such a sad sweety in your story and I hope he'll be okay in the end? Please continue this story, k?