Reviews for It hurts so good
DemonEmpress33 chapter 1 . 3/27
loved it
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 3 . 3/24
AIZEN SHIPS IT! Normally I'd ask for the cannon to start blowing holes into the ship, but I have a ticket this time! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Awesome!
ReadyLee03 chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
Love this story when's the next update or have u given up on it please say no
bookworm101103 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
update
StellarSophie chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
by "next update will pop up when you least expect", i hope that means it'll be sometime soon... 7 years later lol... i really like this btw!

(i understand if you dont want to continue or if youve forgotten this)
A Random Fan chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
I have a suggestion for you regading this fic. Continuing it. I mean you oushed out 14 sensational chapters in less than a full year but you're getting close to 7 years since the last update...surely you've had time since then...or have the 7 years matured you to the point that you no longer care about this fic? Or even it's topic?
L-Uchiha chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
TTTT Next chapter... Please... *cries 'cause knows it will never happen*
leah38124 chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
when is the next chapter out?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Update?
Anon chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Next update will pop up when I least expect eh? So basically it's never going to happen...okay. I believe I know why it went from Ulquiorra Schiffer to Ulquiorra Cifer. The Espada are designed to be kind of Spanish meanwhile the name Schiffer is of German origins. Noting this, the writers decided to fix it as they would any error.
Anon chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Next update when I least expect it? I no longer have expectations it has been far far too long.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Oh... My... God. Nosebleeds... Nosebleeds everywhere! This was really good. The moment Grimmjow made his move, my face was all red. Great story!
elvish.prince.xion chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Next Update will pop up when I least expect? I'm not expecting it at all anymore. Been waiting nearly 5 years for it!
Amora.Lee chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
God how i hate that pink pest and that manipulative bad Aizen