Reviews for A Southern Gentleman
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw, this is a very cute story! Keep up the good work! :)

Extreme.
Dean's Girl 1967 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Can you keep writing? This is absolutely amazing!
Milante chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Another great chapter, and I think I've pinned down what I like so much about this story and your writing style: You have a way of weaving words that, though it lacks the detail to paint the picture directly for the reader, inspires the reader to see everything the characters see by using words and phrases that simply invoke the imagination.

In short, you write in such a way that comfortably allows the reader to see what you want them to see with their imagination, which, in my opinion, is a very hard thing for any author to do.

The only negative things I saw were a few awkward sentences and a typo here and there, but otherwise I really enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for the third.
PinkSlytherin chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
cute!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
aw! this is so cute! it's adorable! i cant wait to see more!

luve,

Fairy!
danielle chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Please continue with this story. I really like it and I can't wait to read the next chapters. Please update as soon as possible!
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
i wish you'd update soon, because its really good so far :)

i love Alice & Jasper
NotaPunk chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I agree with you Alice would find that cute. Jasper you are so shy it is cute! Great job please update soon!
LycanBabe33 chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
awe how cute i love this its cute Jasper/Alice are great together oh and update soon

much love

gabi
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Aw! That's really cute! I love Jasper so much! Ugh, I am starting to feel the ache! Nice work!

-mlj
dtp10 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
cute
touky chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hey! how's it going?

AH!

That is the most cutes thing I've ever imagined!

Alice is my ultimate fave of the cullens and I can totally relate to Jaspers he's not weak just undecisive(I think is written that way)

Any way congrats! is so cute! these two are my fave as I said before and people are always trying to change the stories it would be nice if someone struck to the 'truth'

AH!

That is wrong you've seen the movie and I haven't!

life is so cruel!

any way I've read all the books except Midnight Sun in wich hasn't bee written jet! That's how Iknow thw story is awesome!

you rock!1

bye luck on the next story or chapter ro whatever!

-touky!
suvak chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh it's so cute! I love it !
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
It seems so sweet it needs more chapters!
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw! My pet! He is lovely! Really nice work! I heart it!