Reviews for Accidental Hero (aka, The Absentminded Ravenclaw)
emptyprofildon'tbotherlooking chapter 4 . 3/29
Please, I'm begging you, please continue. This fanfiction is one of my favourites. I love it!
paddybee chapter 1 . 3/25
Well written but logically crap. don't waste your time
Reader chapter 4 . 3/23
I love this fic! Great job... I really wish that you hadn't abandoned this story...
jinnxxy chapter 4 . 3/13
4/5th time reading this, I really like all of your other stories but still cant stop hoping that you will do more of this one.
Tom-Riddle-Fan chapter 3 . 2/13
Love this fanfiction. :)
Space Lightning chapter 4 . 1/9
I noticed that you are still active on this site...so I implore you to continue this fic. This Harry is to fun of a character to just leave, especially on that cliffhanger. I am very unsatisfied to not know what is going to happen next...

Well, thats what I get from starting a dead fic
jucebi chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I pretty love your insane Harry. He's new- I never read about such a lunaish Harry before and your writing style emphases it. I know it might be a bit late but I really like your story.

p.s.: please look over any grammar and spell mistakes- I dont speak or write in english often- for me it was a mere lesson in school... *poor me*
KalicoFox chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Please post more of these! They're adorably cute, and funny to boot!
allisondasher chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Brilliant! Ingenious!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
oh no, this is so cute! and brilliant. so sad to see that it only has 4 chapters ;c
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Very fun story!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
lmao, please let James's prankster side please come out in him, with his current personality it would be so funny. then just team him up with the twins.
*Shudders* I feel sorry for Hogwarts just thinking about it. XD
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
omg i can just imagine him doing that.
ahahaha lol, poor harry but at least he has a kindred soul in luna
Princess Alexandria KnowItAll chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I've been trying to find an insane harry story for forever this is awesome! :)
light-hunter1999 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
This is spurt funny and cute. Please continue it. Perhaps doing one with either both Luna and Harry or just Harry talking with Fleur, Viktor, and/or Cedric. The pair meeting or talking with Hermione would humorous as well.