Reviews for Accidental Hero (aka, The Absentminded Ravenclaw)
Harry is smart, isn't he?
ShadowedAuthor chapter 4 . 1/12
I've just re-read this for what must be the third of fourth time since first encountering it a few years ago, and I still love it as much as I ever have. I imagine that this is probably one among the countless stories on this site that will remain unfinished, but considering it is a series of scenes rather than a cohesive story, I think I can bear it. Nonetheless, I'm trying to leave more reviews on stories I appreciate and I couldn't pass up the chance. So, without expecting any updates, I just wanted to say how much I liked this fic.
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 4 . 1/7
Hilarious! I want to see some interactions with the twins!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 1/3
hehe, this is funny :) please sir, may i have some more?

also! happy new year! (_)
invasionofprivacy chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Nice.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
is this abandoned?
Ayumi Black chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Hi Nia, Thank you for this story, it totally made me laugh, any chance of you updating it soon? It would be awesome :)
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Very good
SmexyBananas chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
This was hilarious I love Harry potter!
AliceHeart13 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Please Update.
Aly
Hmm chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
I'm so confused by the chapter leap but this was hilarious. The first one didn't quite hook me but it had my curiosity irked and now I would pray for you to do more Goblet of Fire scenes ;)
Xartimus chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Wow! This is an idea that I've entertained for a while now, but have not written, because I do not believe I would do it justice. Are you planning on updating this? If not, do you know any other stories that are sort of similar?
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Amusing story. Like Luna, Harry is not as mouch a dimwit that people think. They wouldn't be in Ravenclaw if they were.