Reviews for Dead to Rights
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow what a great story! I really like how Sookie is grateful instead of selfish regarding all the sacrifices Eric has made for her. And the twist regarding Victor is so intriguing!
MiniLover chapter 19 . 1/5
Awesome story! Love these two! Can't wait for the next story!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 1/5
Wow! I could feel the strength of the emotions emulating from these two! The feelings bouncing back and forth! A scene you could picture every moment of! Lovely!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow! This looks like things could get very interesting! Love the setup!
tanseynz chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
Powerful stuff! LOVED that music by Puscifer. New to me and soooo sexy!
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Loved this takeover story and how you've got me all confused about Victor, or not-Victor. Heading over to your sequel now!
ginageasa chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Holy guacamole!
ginageasa chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter!
vangrrl chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Wow, this is some amazingly poignant and heartfelt writing. The tender side of Eric taking care of her after her horrible ordeal and treating her so lovingly brought tears to my eyes and that was the perfect song to read this chapter to.
vangrrl chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Ha, ha - love that you used the classic line "bowling for vampires"! So à propos! :)
vangrrl chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Awww, Sam - always there for her ...
TrueBlackRoses chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
"I'd spent my life, and the course of our relationship, fighting for control, believing I would lose my sense of self if I gave into him. But now, in this moment of complete surrender, I understood it wasn't submission of my will that he craved, but of my heart. [...] I was in his thrall, my very existence seeming dependent upon him... my submission had finally come, my entire being willingly giving itself to him... my perfect, beautiful vampire. [...] He owned my body... my mind... my soul... with a power and grace that could never be matched."

I have no words to describe what the lines above and your overall beautiful story did to me. I've never felt so connected to those two in my life. What you did with Sook's personality in the course of this story was simply amazing, the perfect mix of maturity and that carefree naiveté/joviality that is so intrinsic to her. Hers and Eric's process of realization of their true feelings was the most breathtaking thing I've ever read. Amongst all of my favorited stories on this fandom (and they are not few) this one is definitely the top one.
Thank you for sharing it with us, allowing me to live trough the intense experience that was this fic.
Tynee23 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
I know I read them back to front but I still enjoyed this tale as well. Thanks

Now on to In Between :-)
Gyllene chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
I love it! Sookie asking Eric to dance was great!
momzombie chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
This was one of the first SVM stories I read a couple of years ago. I loved it then and the re-read was even better. Thanks for writing.