Reviews for Conversations Uncloaked
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love this.
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
YES! D THe REAL tired of pretending! ZOMG JUST RIGHTTTTT! 333 BOut damn time and he would make a wisecrack about that! O Tony!
chiroho chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hadn't reviewed this one either. :)

You really do have to wonder at what point Tony would have realised that he and Ziva were talking about different things in this episode. I mean, he's not stupid (despite how he's portrayed), and surely he'd have realised that while he was very frustrated with being used, Ziva was in a very different place.

So great take on this, and I really like how you have both Tony and Ziva figuring out independently that they need to talk - through very different means.
Colie88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So, I'll admit it's been awhile since I've read anything you've done...but I really don't know HOW I missed this little one shot! I love how it's totally in character...and which it had been a scene in the end of that episode. And a Totally different take on what the words meant to her and him...:D Can't wait till you have time for some more writing!
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
:) fluffy Tiva. gotta love it.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is the first fic I've read about Cloak, so saying it's my fav for that episode doesn't carry much weight, but I love this fic. You really captured Ziva well, especially.
dkscully1121 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, I never saw this one before. Love it.

It was so obvious that they were having two different conversations in the elevator. I have often wondered when and if Tony ever realized just what Ziva was talking about.

Maybe someday...
BigRed502 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
! aw yay! that is a WAY better ending to that episode!
Diamond and Stars chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I'm just going to drop a short note..unlike my other review. haha

aw...how cute. :D

that's it!

Good job!

xoxo

D&S
SilenceIsPreferable chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love this one, add another chapter please!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I loved it.

Brandy
holikimaela chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Yes yes yes. I am definately pretending that this is what happened after Cloak. P Beautiful voices once again and nice recount of all the shippy moments! Hehe. Thank you!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
D

That was great! I thought it was great! Did I mention it was great?

I loved that you continued on that episode, it was killing me lol.
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw...sweet! Great stuff.

From A Fanfiction Angel
Flaith chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I think that might be exactly how I want them to get together. Great job! Can I advertise you on the CBS NCIS fan board?