Reviews for Once Upon a Time A Cinderbella Story
TwiObsession chapter 17 . 3/18/2009
Thank you SO much for updating this story!I love it so frickin much and squeal with delight when I get an email notification.I want to know what happened with Jake,and some more stuff about the guy who got Tanya I have some ideas/theories...not telling though cause I'll feel like a moron if I'm update soon and tell your hubby to take one for the team...this story is mega important and his "problem" will have to wait a bit :) Just kiddin,don't make him suffer too much,he just needs to understand that this story is amazing,and we as your faithful readers deserve some of your time too!
Pochacco906 chapter 17 . 3/18/2009
You are so funny! I love that reference about your husband and the blue balls. I hear ya!

Loved the chapter! I just love reading about B&E bonding time even though it's a filler. I can't wait to find out about Jacob! I think my theory is right in that he was the one that got Tanya "Pregnant". That's if she was ever pregnant ... I'm starting to think that she lied about it.

I'm still sad that E&B can't be because of Tanya. Edward needs to wake his sorry ass up and grow some balls!

Alright ... Love this story! I was looking forward to an update for so long! Update again soon!
latuacantante4him chapter 17 . 3/18/2009
Sad. Why would Edward let himself be guilted into staying with Tanya? Great chapter. Enjoyed it.
fluffchick chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
Loving it! Update soon!
hazeleyedgurl22 chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
I absolutely love this edward/bella story!

But please post more soon because I cant

wait for bella and edward to get together!
mischief-maker1 chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
I just realized I forgot to review. LOL. Loved it just as much the second time around! *wink*
roughdraft525 chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
Tanya makes me gag.

Edward makes me scoff.

Bella makes me want to poke her in the eye.
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
yeah idk if tanya'srteally a bitchbut shes annoying the crap out of me... loved the chapter
mccullen chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
out of the three choices, my favorite to say would definitely be that tanya's a bitch.
BamBam42 chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
tanya is not only a bitch, but a selfish one
FntsyDncr3168 chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
yay more faster!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
i really loved this chapter...

i loved the insight into edward and that bella understands everything

i loved that carlisle and esme set them up!

i cant wait to see how this plays out and how they end up together

please update soon!
dolphin62598 chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
Great chapter! I never would have thought that's why Edward was stuck with Tanya! Can't wait to read more!
melferd chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
Wow, Tanya is a real piece of work! Edward needs to come clean with his family about what happened, they are just as invested in what happened as he is. That kind of guilt is too big for a teenaged kid to carry, and his folks would be furious to find out other adults used their son like that. Talk about 'boom! goes the dynamite!'
Taceysa chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
ok so im reviewing all of my favourite stories, this happens to be one of them. i feel guilty for not doing it more and am really going to try. anyway this story is great, update soon.

P.S. im soo excited to see what happens next. stupid cliffy, please update soon?(sad puppy dog eyes)
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »