Reviews for Once Upon a Time A Cinderbella Story
Amy05322 chapter 19 . 5/29/2010
keep going i'm dieing to hear what happens!
chocolatebrowneyed86 chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
please update! your story is great!
teamwriting chapter 19 . 3/6/2010
luv ur story!
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
omg i totally loved it its like so funny and awesome please write more
mmichelle97219 chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
please please please finish this story!
cmpdred chapter 19 . 1/20/2010
This is a fun story! Are you going to continue or has it become a victim of RL?
meryl13 chapter 19 . 1/20/2010
wow! this is so good! I hope you continue this! Love it!
jennifier potter chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
carlos and charlies? you are from the austin area aren't you?

Awesome chapter

jennifier
Absolute-Southern-Insanity chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
Okay. So far this story is really good. But what i hate is Tanya. And the fact that Edward is being an idiot by being with that little liar. I see that you haven't updated since May. If you really are a mom i'm sure you are really busy, so I just hope you can hurry and update. Thank you.
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
This story is amazing! I totally love it. It's too bad it's discontinued. :(
Kataleena chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
Thank you for writing this. I've had pretty much the shittiest day ever, and this made me feel a lot better. I really needed the laughs.

I hope that you haven't abandoned this, I really want to find out what happens.
QuueenElizabeth chapter 19 . 10/19/2009
I'm all caught up! I'm just really glad that Bella didn't have to go to Hawaii with her "family" I really don't like them. I can't wait for her to be able to stand up to them hopefully move out and I'm pretty sure that Renee's family is rich or at least left her money that her step mom is using! I really can't wait for Tanya to get whats coming to her. Cause you know what they say about Karma!

I love your story. I'm glad to hear you haven't forgotten about it! Don't worry I'll give ya a nudge every now and then so you WON'T forget. lol Thanks for writing!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
Tanya is such a bad person it's not even funny! She just ruins peoples lives and her family is just as bad! Goodness. I can't believe I only have one chapter left. :(

I hope you do update soon! For your first ff it's pretty darn good! I really really like this story! Like A LOT!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 17 . 10/19/2009
Aww man, Emmett and his jokes! I love it! lol if only he wouldn't have laughed! haha I would have loved to see Edwards face when the officer came in with the gloves! hahaha

Why can't Edward stop being such a drama queen and dump Tanya already! gah. I just want to see him happy even if it is just for a little bit!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
Carlisle and Esme can see that Edward is a different person when he's with Bella so I don't blame them for getting those two to talk it out!

Oh my gosh. I officially hate Tanya even more than I already did. Why is it that I don't believe a word she says!

Anyways...lol I can't believe Bella actually called the police! hahaha